Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mac Users.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
asthenia
I'm on a Macbook Pro and on some pages the browser will just hang after a certain point of loading ... It doesn't slow the computer or take up processes, I can do anything else with ease... Anyone else have this problem? I've only experienced it since coming on here with this....
DuffMan
The site runs fine on both my iMac and MBP. I'm not going to type out a bunch of suggestions on how to fix it because frankly I have no idea, but if you could pinpoint where the site gets to before the browser hangs, that would be useful.
asthenia
If I leave it loading and don't move it'll get to about 90% worth of loading and then just not let me pull the scrollbar anywhere. When I'm at home I'm going to load up the pages it hangs on with my PC and see if there's anything on each page that's the same...
Sheep
Tried the usual stuff, clear cache cookies for the site etc?
asthenia
Yup. Doesn't seem to be happening now, if it happens again I'll come back here ... Weird though, huh? No rhyme or reason to it.
Pieface
My macbook's only problem with this site is the fact I can't use the full reply section, although thats my firefox, not my mac.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 29 2010, 11:35 PM) *
My macbook's only problem with this site is the fact I can't use the full reply section, although thats my firefox, not my mac.

More likely an add-on you have installed rather than Firefox itself.
Pieface
Nah it's not any off the add-ons or plugins causing it. Tried that already.
asthenia
It's that fact that Firefox has become full of fail. Never thought it'd happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.