Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Too harsh for small crime
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Political & World News
Spoiler
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/06/21/ol...xt-michael-fay/

In short, a Swiss man is sentenced 5 months in jail and 3 strokes of cane for doing this graffiti.

Marney1
QUOTE (Spoiler @ Jun 27 2010, 07:38 AM) *

In short, a Swiss man is sentenced 5 months in jail and 3 strokes of cane for doing this graffiti.

I think it's a sentence that fits the crime plus his name is Oliver Fricker.
trathen93
you seriously wouldn't get that in the UK for attempted murder. I doubt he's ever going to do that again though , so i suppose the system works
Marney1
Banksy should get lashes for his graffitti exploits.

trathen93
Banksy is quality. his graffiti is pretty much artwork. most graffiti is just someone's name scrawled on the wall in paint. although I get the feeling that theres a lot of people out there who want him to get done for it. Take the giant rat for example, it made the building look more attractive, shame he couldn't have done the same on the concourse tower, eh marney. It'd be better than the bloody spider.

Spoiler
if he has requested formally, it would be nice to have the graffiti on the now-so-dull trains.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (Spoiler @ Jun 27 2010, 06:38 AM) *

who's cane does he have to stoke?
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Jun 27 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Banksy is quality. his graffiti is pretty much artwork. most graffiti is just someone's name scrawled on the wall in paint. although I get the feeling that theres a lot of people out there who want him to get done for it. Take the giant rat for example, it made the building look more attractive, shame he couldn't have done the same on the concourse tower, eh marney. It'd be better than the bloody spider.

The Concourse Tower is gone now, thank fuck. Also I've never graffitied in my life and think anyone who does deserves a lashing - especially those modern art idiots.
Spoiler
QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Jun 30 2010, 03:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Spoiler @ Jun 27 2010, 06:38 AM) *

who's cane does he have to stoke?

The PM's..
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
I don't understand who he hurt with the graffiti? I don't see why someone's taxes should pay to keep him locked in a room for almost half a year?
Massacre
That spider would be badass if it fired lasers from its eyes.
trathen93
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 5 2010, 04:11 AM) *

It sprays water on watching crowds, that good enough?
Marney1
QUOTE (Woy Hodgson @ Jul 5 2010, 08:42 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 5 2010, 04:11 AM) *

It sprays water on watching crowds, that good enough?

Didn't it produce snow too? I only saw it asleep on the side of the tower.

Anyway about graffffffiiiittttttiii, did you ever used to see 'THE PIES' painted on the bridges over the M57 motorway? Who or wtf is 'THE PIES'?
Massacre
Pieface.
Marney1
Man falls to death while graffiting
Massacre
I don't feel like reading that, but I did laugh thinking about it.
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jul 7 2010, 03:28 AM) *
I don't feel like reading that, but I did laugh thinking about it.

I remember years ago standing outside some house party and pointed out someones name painted on the roof of a really tall house (about 3 stories) opposite us and one of the lads there said "Oh yeah that was Tommy (or something like that) can you see the big long streak of paint at the end? That's where he fell off."
Massacre
That is awesome. The way it works in my head is that nobody really liked Tommy, and everyone laughed when he fell off and died.
DuPz0r

It's funny, in London, they leave old trains in the yards for us to graf!
Marney1
You know that "Man falls to his death" story? His girlfriend hung herself the other day in front of my sister's house! Mad innit?

Here
demon
QUOTE (Spoiler @ Jun 27 2010, 08:38 AM) *

The sentence is almost fair, it should just have been some more strokes or some more months in prison. Plus a tattoo in his face. dry.gif

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Jun 27 2010, 07:27 PM) *

What the heck is that thing hanging on the wall??
Heartless
We have Borf
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.