Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iPhone 4
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Geek Central
asthenia

lmfao.

My boss can't get any signal whatsoever on his.
PabloHoneyOle
Never buy ANYTHING on opening day.
Heartless
I guess you shouldn't put your thumb on the receiver?
ViceMan
Luckily I don't follow any of these stupid technology fads, I barely use my phone for texting and making calls, let alone the stupid camera on it and other pointless additions.

Massacre
I'm waiting on Verizon to give me a fancy deal on one of these "smart" phones. I'd be happy to stick with my regular phone, except my internet always runs out, and their cell phone internet plan is unlimited, and I'm not going to stare into my phone's tiny screen to visit the forums. Also, there are a few websites where you can download custom themes for your phone and, well, there's a pip boy 3000 theme...
asthenia
The iPhone camera is actually really good, my boss uses it for videos and the odd photo of his twins (persian, 14, female) to keep as memories, and he hates carrying around a camera AND phone, so it's convenience for him. Ironically he hasn't been upset with any of the iPhones he's had yet ... Shame about this one.
Massacre
QUOTE (Ben Wilson @ Jun 25 2010, 07:09 PM) *
persian, 14, female

Send pics. Now.
ViceMan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/10490572.stm

Hah, stupid fucking technology.

"Their big drop in bars is because their high bars were never real in the first place."

And also, stupid fucking idiots.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.