Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EARTHQUAKE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
DiO

It was a startling reminder that Central Canada is an earthquake zone.

Shortly after 1:40 p.m. on Wednesday, a 5.0-magnitude earthquake was felt across Ontario and Quebec, rattling homes and buildings from Sudbury to Quebec City, and as far south as New York City. Closer to the quake’s epicentre, about 55 kilometres north of Ottawa, workers evacuated downtown buildings, pouring into city streets by the thousands, dodging falling objects and broken glass.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nation...article1615540/

OOOOOHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No a bunch of friends say they felt it but I did not at all. Given at 1:40 I was half awake.....
Massacre
Underground maple syrup volcano eruption.

Oh wait, this is General. Whatever.
TreeFitty
Didn't even hear about it until now.
DiO
Prolly cause your from Jersey. Though there are probably reports of feeling it there. Apparently people from Ohio felt it.

Look at this douche.
TheAnalogKid2112
^Hahahahahahah what a fruit. And a moron.

/shittalking
Kamahl
a 5.0 earthquake is something normal here... we had a 7.9 earthquake 3 years ago, thats unusual
Pieface
We once had a like 2.0!!!! Earthquake. I was asleep so never felt it, but it rudely woke up the rest of my family. Funnily enough I'm a serious light sleeper.
TreeFitty
I like that guy's recap of what we just saw in the last 30 seconds.
PabloHoneyOle
At Universal Studios Florida, they used to have a ride called Earthquake. In the pre-queue, there was a "scene" of sorts that was acted out by people from the line. One time I was selected from the audience to participate in the "scene". The scene was that I was shopping in a mall when all of a sudden, there is an Earthquake, and I had to react to falling debris and shake my body like the earth was shaking. Pretty fucking intense.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 24 2010, 03:43 PM) *
At Universal Studios Florida, they used to have a ride called Earthquake. In the pre-queue, there was a "scene" of sorts that was acted out by people from the line. One time I was selected from the audience to participate in the "scene". The scene was that I was shopping in a mall when all of a sudden, there is an Earthquake, and I had to react to falling debris and shake my body like the earth was shaking. Pretty fucking intense.

Why did you not get a video of it?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 24 2010, 10:53 AM) *

I think my parents might have an old VHS recorded somewhere. It had to have been back in like '92 or '93.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 24 2010, 04:02 PM) *

I think my parents might have an old VHS recorded somewhere. It had to have been back in like '92 or '93.

Preeteen Stoic? Hmm, risqué.
Pieface
I would have been 1/2 years old then..
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 24 2010, 11:05 AM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 24 2010, 04:02 PM) *

Preeteen Stoic? Hmm, risqué.

Shit, I was like 10-11 and sexy as hell.

QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 24 2010, 11:35 AM) *
I would have been 1/2 years old then..

Hmm, that means that I was in England about the time ('90-'91) your parents decided to conceive you. If only I could have interfered somehow.
DiO
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jun 24 2010, 02:23 AM) *
a 5.0 earthquake is something normal here... we had a 7.9 earthquake 3 years ago, thats unusual

Where is "here?"

Massacre
QUOTE (Lee Bridges @ Jun 24 2010, 01:03 PM) *
QUOTE (Kamahl @ Jun 24 2010, 02:23 AM) *

Where is "here?"
Pieface
He's from Peru?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.