Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA SA Andromada Interior
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
GTA ShutDown
Hello guys, Been a while since I posed here, Anyways.

Dunno if anyone remembers ALONG time ago when we where in the Middle Time of GTA4.TV, Someone posted a topic about the Andromada Interior and if you went outside and looked at it, It had a red tinted window. I thought this was fake at first as when I flew up there I couldn't even find it. But anyways recently I got SAMP and I used a hack in a Server to go to the Andromada's Interior and I flew out using a Jetpack and looked at the Window, To my surprise it actually was Red and not black like it is when its taking off on the same mission.

Here is a picture - WARNING! BIG FUCKING PICTURE!

Thought I would post this as I never thought that was a real picture. Its probably still in the Old Archives some where but I am way to lazy biggrin.gif
Weasel
I wouldn't call a modded game picture real.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE (Weasel @ Jun 23 2010, 03:47 AM) *
I wouldn't call a modded game picture real.

????????
Weasel
A real picture would be one captured from the Originial Game as created by the programing artists....
A Modified game could have any illustration made-up by the artist who modified the game, or photoshoped it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.