Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Your House!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > General Discussion
asthenia
We did something like this years ago, and seeing as we've all been invaded by Google (or most of us), post up a photo of your current house! Even if you're not on GMaps, get outside and take a pic, fag! Remember this is General ...

I'll go first.

This is where I live with my ex. (weird, huh?) It's the red brick one that's for sale. It's not for sale anymore, ofc. 3 bedrooms, dining room, living room, downstairs bathroom. (Rules for me, cause my room is that front one there. Booya.

My garden is long as hell, too. I'll take pics some time.

This is my parents old house, the kind of house I aspire to own. It was fucking massive. The house they have now is even bigger, and in the middle of nowhere. My ma has expensive tastes! I can't post that one cause it's in a cul-de-sac and the Google vans didn't go into that bit, but I'll grab a pic next time I go over...

Ps. If this fails, it's Stoic's fault.
DuffMan
Photos always make our house bigger than it actually is as we live on a corner and the garage is in a weird place - totally wouldn't make sense if there wasn't an extension on the back. Garden has a fair few more plants these days. And yes that purple Corsa is mine >_>

Click to view attachment
asthenia
I think I'd like to live on a corner like that... As long as it was a quiet area. And yes - that is an odd place for a garage... wtf? Little things like that make me think the builders must've been like "fuck it, we're at the end of this street, lets screw with the house a bit."
PabloHoneyOle
I'm not posting my current house because Pelican might come and try and rape my wife.
Heartless
I'm not on google, lol.
asthenia
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 17 2010, 02:51 PM) *
I'm not posting my current house because Pelican might come and try and rape my wife.

He won't, I will.
Marney1

*th floor looking toward you..............I watch Pieface everyday.

(How do I post the actual google street view image?)
asthenia
QUOTE (Frog Choker @ Jun 17 2010, 03:23 PM) *

*th floor looking toward you..............I watch Pieface everyday.

(How do I post the actual google street view image?)

Prt Sc and save it in Photoshop, Paint, whatever you use ;D
Marney1
Aaah fuck it! I fail at this shit, if someone can just type in West Tower Liverpool into Google Earth and post the pic I'd be greatful.
Massacre
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 17 2010, 08:51 AM) *

But how will I find you if I go to Tampa?

QUOTE (NukaLurk @ Jun 17 2010, 09:06 AM) *
I'm not on google, lol.

My place isn't on there, either. Not so you can see it, anyway.
demon
I found a Google location not far from where I live, but the map acted so slow that I freaked out. doh (12).gif My pc isn't powerful enough for their heavy scripts. Last time I upgraded my hardware was when Bruce Grobbelaar goofed around on Anfield.

Screw Google they make me nuts, I found the pics elsewhere. juice.gif
Pic 1. Day.
Pic 2. Night.
TreeFitty
Google has been slow (again) lately for me as well.

Their camera van has only been around a few spots in my hometown. The main highways aren't even complete in a few spots.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 17 2010, 12:42 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 17 2010, 08:51 AM) *

But how will I find you if I go to Tampa?

I'll send you my address. Let me know when you'll be here.
Massacre
I would like it to be a surprise. Visiting isn't fun if you know I'm going to be there.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 17 2010, 08:06 PM) *
I would like it to be a surprise. Visiting isn't fun if you know I'm going to be there.

...Or what you look like.
Massacre
Exactly.
bOnEs
Click to view attachment

this is definitely an old pic because, the bushes out front haven't been trimmed probably since this photo was taken and the tree out front is as tall as the house itself... it's nice to know they were checking out my house out while i was at work mad.gif...
Massacre
Nice place.
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 17 2010, 10:19 PM) *
Click to view attachment

this is definitely an old pic because, the bushes out front haven't been trimmed probably since this photo was taken and the tree out front is as tall as the house itself... it's nice to know they were checking out my house out while i was at work mad.gif...

I fail to see how a mounted camera accidently steals all your private data. Guardian UK
bOnEs
i got a decent sized backyard too for a city lot... but, google won't show it... and a skull on the front door that you can't see...

overall i am satisfied with my house but, i think it's going to be damn near impossible to sell... the property value is really high, which makes the small place worth more than it's worth... and i have a severe water problem in the basement that will cost thousands to fix, and probably scare away potential buyers... old electrical and plumbing, a bathtub that doesn't work (i use a shower in the basement), and a bitchy fucking neighbor in the brick house mad.gif...
TreeFitty
We can... you know... take care of the neighbor. just saying.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 17 2010, 11:18 PM) *
We can... you know... take care of the neighbor. just saying.

I'll supply the balaclavas.
bOnEs
i'll keep that in mind wub.gif... but seriously, i had to confront her a couple weeks ago because, she started mowing a single strip of my yard when she would mow... she mows every other day (no life) and i mow whenever it looks too tall by city regulations... anyways, i told her to finish mowing my yard next time she starts to... she told me and i quote, "i thought i was helping you out" mad.gif... apparently when i mow, my clippings fall into her driveway... she figured that if she mowed the strip that's next to her driveway, that it would keep me from dropping grass into her driveway when i used it to turn around...

WTF?? yea, she won't be doing that anymore... she's complaining about the little bits of cut grass that land in her driveway when i mow... what a fucking bitch... i'll fucking brush it off then, jesus christ... talk to me about it, don't just assume i'll be happy with you mowing my yard... stupid cunt...

she's told me what to do with the trees along my fence-line in my backyard because, apparently, it's too much work to take 5 minutes out of their day to trim the little tiny branches that cross into their yard... i don't want to trim my shit, i want it to grow wild so i can turn my city lot into a country lot (and i've told them this a hundred times)... i literally have trees all along the fence-line, it looks cool... i'm not trimming them so when they look out their back window, they're satisfied with my yard... i do what i want...

they do absolutely nothing, they're retired... they have all fucking day to trim the shit... instead, they want me to do something that they would gladly do themselves... they're in their yard almost all day long doing shit... fucking leave me alone...

/rant

fucking neighbors...
Marney1
I think we should rig their mower up so they accidently electrocute themselves.
demon
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 17 2010, 06:14 PM) *
overall i am satisfied with my house but, i think it's going to be damn near impossible to sell... the property value is really high, which makes the small place worth more than it's worth...

Worth more than it is worth. That's a good one. roll2.gif
Nice place you got, but you don't have much privacy on this side of the house.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 17 2010, 07:05 PM) *
i mow whenever it looks too tall by city regulations...

City regulations for grass? huh.gif How many meters tall can you let the grass grow?
Here, if it is a housing co-operative that owns the property, I figure the co-operative can put regulations on mowing. But never the municipality, it would not care. If someone wants to have a jungle then they're free to have one, as long it does not block too much view and sunlight for neighbours.
Massacre
This neighbor, is she even fuckable?
bOnEs
QUOTE (demon @ Jun 17 2010, 07:26 PM) *
overall i am satisfied with my house but, i think it's going to be damn near impossible to sell... the property value is really high, which makes the small place worth more than it's worth...

City regulations for grass? huh.gif How many meters tall can you let the grass grow?

6 inches, which equals i don't know in metrics tongue.gif... but, i grew up in the country, and i will continue to try and live a more private lifestyle, even in the city... my next property is gonna be 20 acres in the country, or in the wilderness...

QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 17 2010, 08:14 PM) *
This neighbor, is she even fuckable?

if she was, this lawn situation wouldn't be a situation laugh.gif...
Massacre
Well, I tried. Aside from my discount assassination service, I don't know what else to say.
bOnEs
well, if your into the older retired types, i think you got a shot... her whipped husband probably wouldn't care... as long as he could watch of course...
Massacre
Nothing like a geriatric cuckold to get you in the mood.
bOnEs
well then, it sounds like we got a lot of business to handle... we'll talk about pay soon but, first things first, let's meet... i hear your stopping by stoics house... let me know the time and date and we can meet up there... stoic's wife can bake us some cookies or something while we plan...
Massacre
Ooh, cookies!
demon
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 17 2010, 09:42 PM) *
QUOTE (demon @ Jun 17 2010, 07:26 PM) *

6 inches, which equals i don't know in metrics tongue.gif... but, i grew up in the country, and i will continue to try and live a more private lifestyle, even in the city... my next property is gonna be 20 acres in the country, or in the wilderness...

1 meter is slightly more than 3 feet. I think 6 inches is a falf foot. Seven inches of grass is not blocking anyones sunlight. So why the fuck do you have that law? Do most cities have a stupid 6 inch law? It's your own property damn it. Can you remove the lawn and get black ugly oil-sweating asphalt?

Bain
My current apartment doesnt show up, only the street that leads to it, and my old house wasnt luxurious enough to compare with you lucky motherfuckers. Enjoy your shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.