Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
robertrobert
i have recently bought new copy of san andreas for the pc

can you tell me how i save game?

i completed first mission on bike to grove st but it didnt save am i doing something wrong?

be greateful for some help thx
Massacre
It doesn't autosave, you need to go into CJ's house and save the game by walking into the marker in his kitchen. You can't save until after the second mission, when you are instructed to enter CJ's house.
Weasel
The game is a tutral. Did the game tell you that you could save? did it show you the Save Icon?
Are you playing with the Disc in the Drive, or is it a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive or SteamPowered?
robertrobert
QUOTE (Weasel @ Jun 15 2010, 04:50 AM) *
The game is a tutral. Did the game tell you that you could save? did it show you the Save Icon?
Are you playing with the Disc in the Drive, or is it a Downloaded game from Direct2Drive or SteamPowered?

i would like to thank both the responders very helpful ..yes u have solved the problem..... all clear and works as you said thnax again
Rob

QUOTE (Massacre @ Jun 14 2010, 11:56 PM) *
It doesn't autosave, you need to go into CJ's house and save the game by walking into the marker in his kitchen. You can't save until after the second mission, when you are instructed to enter CJ's house.

i would like to thank both the responders very helpful ..yes u have solved the problem..... all clear and works as you said thnax again
Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.