Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hunting
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Tool2112
Has anyone found Khan yet? Also, im not playing now, but bopping around online (while at work..lol) can someone point me in the right direction of where Ojo Del Diablo is? I dont know why, I just have an urge to find & hunt Khan....KHHHAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!...lol.
DiO
You only find Khan as a part of the hunting challenges. You wont see him unless you are at Master hunter level 9. I believe you can however rarely find him in multi-player.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Tool2112 @ Jun 11 2010, 05:53 PM) *
Has anyone found Khan yet? Also, im not playing now, but bopping around online (while at work..lol) can someone point me in the right direction of where Ojo Del Diablo is? I dont know why, I just have an urge to find & hunt Khan....KHHHAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!...lol.

You can't hunt him until something like the 9th hunter challenge, then the red area circle will appear on your map indicating his rough location. If you head south from Chuparosa you can't miss it, it's around the large rock archway.
Tool2112
Thanks guys!
Joeyshmoe69
Was anyone else a bit dissapointed with the challenges for hunting legendary animals?

After getting stuck for ages on killing 2 cougars with my knife and then also being stuck for a while on killing a bear with my knife I thought the remaining challenges would be exactly that - 'challenges'!

Wasn't expecting it to be a case of ride near the location, oh there he is, headshot, done.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Joeyshmoe69 @ Jun 29 2010, 03:50 AM) *
Was anyone else a bit dissapointed with the challenges for hunting legendary animals?

After getting stuck for ages on killing 2 cougars with my knife and then also being stuck for a while on killing a bear with my knife I thought the remaining challenges would be exactly that - 'challenges'!

Wasn't expecting it to be a case of ride near the location, oh there he is, headshot, done.

What did you expect?

You could have killed him with a knife or your bare hands if you wanted, but my guess is you used the Buffalo Rifle instead. The game is what you make it.

I used dynamite for every hunting challenge that I could.
Joeyshmoe69
For me it was more the locating of the legendary animals than the killing of them.

Just think it should have been harder to find them - for the last two challenges I thought they were the easiest.

Think I used one of the repeaters to kill them - if I do another play through I might give your dynamite method a go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.