Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forgive me.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
asthenia
Have we still got that dark skin that Psy made? How do I change skins? It's usually changed from the bottom of any page isn't it?

I've become such a IPB in recent years....
PabloHoneyOle
There are no new skins for this site. [sarcasm]We've ONLY been up for 9-10 months.[/sarcasm]
asthenia
There were 2 skins though, at one point. >_>

-edit- I remember it now, it was a 4.tv skin.
TreeFitty
As far as I know, no one is working on a new skin or looking into a new one. Back end of the priority list. tongue.gif

IVTV skin ftmfw
asthenia
Yah - I'm just saying I've forgotten how to change the skin so I can use the IVTV skin, if it's on these forums. O_o
TreeFitty
o.... yeah there aren't any other skins (right now) besides default. That was a catch to upgrading the forums...unsure.gif
asthenia
I see. I never used the IVTV one.. I just thought my sig would look better on it. v.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 10 2010, 08:41 AM) *
As far as I know, no one is working on a new skin or looking into a new one. Back end of the priority list.

There's a list? What's on it?

Also, I imagine someone who is savy with the internets and the subsequent design of websites could whip one up in a matter of hours.
TreeFitty
1. Get members
2. ???
3. Profit!
4. Site skin

But I didn't tell you that... ph34r.gif

And yeah, probably not too hard but no one has done it. mellow.gif
demon
QUOTE (Asthenia @ Jun 10 2010, 10:17 AM) *
Have we still got that dark skin that Psy made? How do I change skins? It's usually changed from the bottom of any page isn't it?

Got Dead Red Redemption? (Or was it Red Dead?) Skin a dark buffalo. If that doesn't work, adjust the brightness on your screen. Or wear sunglasses. happy.gif

I've become such a IPB in recent years....

You can't become an Invision Power Board, so maybe you mean "In-public Boner"? Or "Irrational Psycho Bitch"? Jumpy.gif

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 10 2010, 03:34 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 10 2010, 08:41 AM) *
As far as I know, no one is working on a new skin or looking into a new one. Back end of the priority list.

There's a list? What's on it?

1. Kick Stoic's ass.
2. Roast what's left of it.
3. Something.
4. Whatever.
5. New skins.

I'm so good at guessing.
Massacre
Since when does the forum have priorities? Besides gay rape. I was unaware that there were still plans for the forums.
SelfieDK
Hmm.. A new skin could be good.. Im no pro, but i can 'TRY' to create a bit darker theme?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.