Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come on
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
Kuwongain
And again I tell you Duff we are changed people, grown up, full time jobs, commitments, homes and such. Yet you again assume what once was will always be. Surely you realise that since we were both unbanned that we are changed people, else why would we have been back again?

I find it almost sad and petty you keep locking these now to stop the discussion, as you are just going with this gut instinct of yours and acting in this manner. If all we cared about was angering you, why would we be here asking why we were banned, discussing it, when we could just spam up the forums insulting you and such? You seem unaware of the possibilities that we are two changed people, who were just having some fun after a hard weeks work.

I'm not really expecting much from you now Duff, you've shown two times you can't stand to reason by locking these discussions, but I will try for a third time none the less.
DuffMan
Well, the posts in that thread and in the Asylum aren't a good measure of how much you've supposedly grown up. I finally get some real time off from uni and work, come back to the forums and it's the same old shit. What do you expect?

I've told you why you were banned and I gave you the option to have your accounts back, which as far as I'm aware wasn't taken.

Q's post in that thread totally threw it off so that's why I locked it. I didn't even bother to look at Ast's last post.

I'm a reasonable guy. Despite what you think I don't get off on power trips. I take the easy route out now because I'm past pointlessly arguing with people I know won't back down. You can have the accounts back if you want them.
Kuwongain
I would like my account back, but I dislike how you made it seem we were being "stupid" when as we have said, it was meant to be a joke, not intended to cause harm. I'm also not liking how you claim we are "pointlessly arguing", when it is in fact discussing, but that's neither here nor there. I'm not happy with the circumstances really, but yes, I would like my account back.
Dualshock
I've said it before and I'll say it again; the vets have always trolled each other. It's harmless fun. Sorry you didn't see the funny side; but I'll just take the account back and go fap in the asylum, if it's all the same.
DuffMan
QUOTE (Kuwongain @ Jun 5 2010, 09:39 PM) *
I would like my account back, but I dislike how you made it seem we were being "stupid" when as we have said, it was meant to be a joke, not intended to cause harm. I'm also not liking how you claim we are "pointlessly arguing", when it is in fact discussing, but that's neither here nor there. I'm not happy with the circumstances really, but yes, I would like my account back.

The 'pointlessly arguing' was referring to if I was to PM you or give you a warn, and then the argument that ensues afterwards, despite neither making any actual difference to your account.

EDIT: unbanned.
Pieface
By the way Ast, in response to your I banned you in the other topic. I'm only a Mod, I can't ban people.
asthenia
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jun 5 2010, 09:42 PM) *
QUOTE (Kuwongain @ Jun 5 2010, 09:39 PM) *

The 'pointlessly arguing' was referring to if I was to PM you or give you a warn, and then the argument that ensues afterwards, despite neither making any actual difference to your account.

Cheers babes.

Good point Pie; you supersuspended me. All one word.
Kuwong
Thank you Duffman for returning my account, very kind of you.
Pieface
Ast, the only person I remember suspending that wasn't a spambot was the other culprit in this thread. Don't think I suspended you.
asthenia
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 5 2010, 10:17 PM) *
Ast, the only person I remember suspending that wasn't a spambot was the other culprit in this thread. Don't think I suspended you.

It's a shame the old logs have gone cause I remember it, there were 2 occasions I remember for sure... It was only 24 hours or so for one on them, and wasn't serious, we'd been trollin' each other in The Asylum one time and you'd abused your powers (you slag.), and one was semi-serious cause I had a flame war with some n00b outside of R&R.
Kuwong
I don't remember that pieface, but if you insist! Sounds plausible.
asthenia
Dude, everyone's suspended you.
Pieface
Even Ast has suspended you.
Qdeathstar

QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jun 5 2010, 09:29 PM) *
Q's post in that thread totally threw it off so that's why I locked it. I didn't even bother to look at Ast's last post.

I don't really think it threw nothing out. I was agreeing with Kuwong and Ast... they made fun of you in a topic. In the asylum. Thats life. If your going to ban them for it you must be trying to protect your epenis.

Thats my opinion on the matter, sorry it i didn't say it so eloquently.
I'm a reasonable guy. Despite what you think I don't get off on power trips. I take the easy route out now because I'm past pointlessly arguing with people I know won't back down. You can have the accounts back if you want them.

You got your feelings hurt and was out for revenge.. happens to us all.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
lol@the idea of people growing up on gta-sa.com.
Qdeathstar
QUOTE (DuffMan @ Jun 5 2010, 09:42 PM) *

Of course this was going to happen.

Also, sorry for the double posts but the forums aren't working right. I can't make a quote with "reply" or "edit" work right... so i have to press reply, then post, then quick edit....

Also, i don't believe i've ever suspended KuWong....
asthenia
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Jun 5 2010, 11:02 PM) *

You did wink.gif
cuda is your boi
forever young my good people.

edit:

i don't even understand wtf is going on in this topic.
demon
First off, I want to know who's who.
Dualshock speaks on behalf of Asthenia. It looks like Dualshock is Asthenia's new temporary account, registered hours ago.
Kuwongain speaks on behalf of Kuwong. But Kuwongain is not Kuwong? unsure.gif -Because Kuwongain registered March 2008.

Is the "Duffman! Can't breathe!, Oh no!" topic the only reason why Asthenia and Kuwong was banned? If there were no other big reasons then I fear this forum has problems on a higher level and a petty joke/troll thread is peanuts in comparison.

That thread looks pretty harmless and I don't understand how it alone can justify even a raise of the warn level. (Yes I know the background.)
Kudos to Duff for being willing to discuss the matter and admitting that banning was an overreaction.

I know I don't know everything and I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I only raise questions and I leave to others to answer them, either here in public or in the Staff forum. I don't need to know the answer but I want to know that it is being looked into. I want to feel safe here and not risk a banning because of a joke.
Maybe those two members have a habit of doing similar things, and that would be "other big reasons" as mentioned above. But I've not observed any other misconduct from them during my time here.

I hope this is a "happy ending".
-Demon
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE (Asthenia @ Jun 5 2010, 11:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Jun 5 2010, 11:02 PM) *

You did wink.gif
It breaks my heart every day.
DuffMan
I'm glad people still think I do things for my e-penis. Didn't that meme die years ago?

Anyways, problem resolved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.