Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i wish i had a dog
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
deejay
i was doing a night watch man mission and i realized that this game would be even better if u had a dog by your side.
i know the horse makes sounds when a animal is attacking but imagine Little Wicked (my dogs name)casing away coyotes growling when a bear or lion is coming, helping you when ur hunting by fetching dead animals, so may possibilities, common R* DLC that shit
ViceMan
I don't think it could keep up with a horse at full gallop. Maybe we could lasso it and drag it along behind us.
asthenia
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 3 2010, 03:43 PM) *
I don't think it could keep up with a horse at full gallop. Maybe we could lasso it and drag it along behind us.

Just the tip of the ice berg my friend...
Hardcore Ottoman
Interesting idea. Probably could be a legendary hunter prize or something. A dog would be great when I'm picking plants and not worrying about bears or cougars coming up on me. I used to think they would leave you alone while picking but once two bears came and slashed me at once... needless to say I was shocked. Just as shocked to find you can be killed by other gang members in Thieves Landing even though you're in the middle of a duel.
PabloHoneyOle
I think my dog would die fairly regularly at the hands of a cougar, but not a bad idea.

If they include a dog in RDR2, I would also like them to include a jar of peanut butter, for those long nights by the campfire.
bOnEs
it would be nice to hear my dog bark to let me know that a cougar is fast approaching laugh.gif... it would be a cool concept but, i don't think he'd be able to keep up with you... there's a mission in the game where a dog is following you and, i thought i lost him a few times because he kept falling behind...
ViceMan
The game's only been out 2 weeks and we're already talking about RDR2? It's hard to believe that this game would ever seem graphically inferior, but i'm sure by the time a sequel does (if ever) come out this game will seem crude and simple.
deejay
remember its a game people, i used a scooter and flew past a muscle car in gta, just make to dog a greyhound mix with a german shepard lol
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 3 2010, 12:38 PM) *
The game's only been out 2 weeks and we're already talking about RDR2?

Not really, we're just humoring this stupid ass thread.
DiO
I would be nice to have a dog and tell him to sniff out a skunk cause I can't fucking find one.
bOnEs
QUOTE (DiO @ Jun 3 2010, 01:26 PM) *
I would be nice to have a dog and tell him to sniff out a skunk cause I can't fucking find one.

hennigan's stead... in the evenings...
DiO
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 3 2010, 02:55 PM) *
QUOTE (DiO @ Jun 3 2010, 01:26 PM) *

hennigan's stead... in the evenings...

Bin all around there all times of the day. Got 4 out of 5. I thought Fox's would be a problem because I never got one before the challenge but then I seem them all over. Not I just cant see a fuckin skunk.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 3 2010, 09:43 AM) *
Maybe we could lasso it and drag it along behind us.

I lassoed a bear. Its all kinds of fun to see the "wtf" stare he gave me.

But having a dog, I don't see it as all that useful.
Now Fable 2's pup...he had some uses. Like finding 1,000 year old condoms buried in the hillside.

Oh and I found all my skunks in Mexico.
-Toge-
Charlie is just pure greatness, love that fluffy thing =)
Pieface
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 3 2010, 05:15 PM) *
I think my dog would die fairly regularly at the hands of a cougar, but not a bad idea.

If they include a dog in RDR2, I would also like them to include a jar of peanut butter, for those long nights by the campfire.

Technically this IS RDR2 after Red Dead Revolver.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 21 2010, 09:12 AM) *

Look, don't get technical with me. Only shitheads do that, you know what the hell I meant.
Pieface
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 21 2010, 05:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Pieface @ Jun 21 2010, 09:12 AM) *

Look, don't get technical with me. Only shitheads do that, you know what the hell I meant.

Technically I do know what you meant, but I like to annoy you.

It's a sign of love bbe.
bOnEs
you bumped an old topic, just to argue?? very unmod-like...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jun 21 2010, 05:13 PM) *
you bumped an old topic, just to argue?? very unmod-like...

But very Pieface-like.
Pieface
Pssh, technically it wasn't even halfway down the main page.
asthenia
Technically you trilled Stoic... I got b& for trolling. Ha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.