Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid lawmen
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
ViceMan
I was chasing a bounty with the intent of capturing him alive, I shot him off his horse and noticed just to the left of me the usual random encounter where two lawmen are chasing a criminal. So I shot the running man in the face as I was passing by, then shot my bounty target in the foot and rode up to him, hogtied him and put him on my shoulder. Then I noticed that the lawmen were shooting towards me, and of course they ended up killing the hogtied man on my shoulder, after that they came up to me to thank me for killing the bloke. I felt like returning the thanks with a couple of bullets, but I didn't. Anyway that's my unepic story.
PabloHoneyOle
I've killed so many lawmen that I thought were shooting at me.

Shoot first, ask questions later.
bOnEs
lol, that's an instant $100 bounty killing those lawmen... i know from experience...
ViceMan
I'm currently going for the $5000 bounty in MP, i'm holed up on the roof where MacDougal's missions start from, shooting the cops as they come up the ladder, then taking their ammo. Every time I get to $4500 and then someone gets a lucky shot in.
Hardcore Ottoman
Damn, I haven't broken $2000 yet.
ViceMan
The roof i'm talking about is a good hiding place, if you hide behind the chimney stack it covers you fairly well. Then just shoot the cops as they reach the top of the ladder, it's funny shooting half their head off with the high powered pistol and watching them fall off the roof to their doom. Just watch out for enemies across the street as they can sometimes get you from the near saloon entrance.
bOnEs
i did mine in escalara, at de santos' stronghold... me and few guys were holed up there... we initially had a problem with other players showing up to kill us because of our bounties but, once that died down we held that place for quite some time... i actually got my bounty up to $8500 before i got careless in collecting ammo and got shot up by the mexican army... i wonder if $10,000 would of been the next level of the challenge...
Hardcore Ottoman
The menu should tell you. I personally don't know. Congrats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.