Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Youtube videos displayed in between posts
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Important Information > Website & Forum Problems & Discussion
demon
Today I've had a few instances of Youtube videos being in between posts, covering other things.

It typically looks like this:

In this case it was this post.

It doesn't happen all the time, it's a random thing. Sometimes the misplaced video will get to the right place after some moments, but this was one of the few times it stayed misplaced.

I heard other members have a problem with ads covering the page, I'm not sure if it is the same error that caused this error. (I do not have problems with ads because I block them.)

TreeFitty
Certain websites I can make that happen if I scroll using my touchpad (laptop) instead of the scroll bar on the page. Haven't had that problem at all though.
demon
I don't have a touchpad, but maybe it could be that I tried to scroll with the mouse wheel before the page was 100% loaded?

TreeFitty
Did it fix itself after the page loaded completely?
demon
I don't remember if the page did finish loading or not when the error occured. I hit F5 and it got fixed after reloading.

SelfieDK
Haven't had that problem myself..
Does it still happen to you?
demon
It has not happened the last weeks, but I have not read threads with embedded videos in a long time.

When we have not talked about this in a few weeks, you can safely assume that it's not currently a problem. wink.gif
SelfieDK
Sry for bumping the thread wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.