Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "There right now, come back later"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
DiO
K, I'm pretty sure this is the last mission with his son. But it keeps saying "The member of the family is no there right now, come back later."

I've saved and saved, and traveled and made days pass. Still not letting me. What the fuck? I want to beat this game before I have the ending ruined.
Hardcore Ottoman
It's just an error. Just try to stop by when you actually see Jack or Uncle there. Whoever it is... you are not that close to the ending...
bOnEs
wait outside during the day... eventually he'll come out of the house and go to his mission location... i had a similar problem...
DiO
QUOTE (Pelican @ May 31 2010, 10:22 PM) *
It's just an error. Just try to stop by when you actually see Jack or Uncle there. Whoever it is... you are not that close to the ending...

Wow. Really. Thats aweosme. lol.

Thanks
ViceMan
QUOTE (DiO @ Jun 1 2010, 09:55 PM) *

Thanks

Well you'll know the last mission as it begins with Uncle standing on the hill, it's called The Last Evil That Shall Be Destroyed.

***Beware, pseudo-spoilers above, do not read the preceding sentence if you think that the info contained within is worthy of a spoiler tag.***
DiO
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 1 2010, 05:47 PM) *

Thanks

Well you'll know the last mission as it begins with Uncle standing on the hill, it's called The Last Evil That Shall Be Destroyed.

***Beware, pseudo-spoilers above, do not read the preceding sentence if you think that the info contained within is worthy of a spoiler tag.***

I'm thinking I go kill the rat government bastards. I guessed I would long ago. I also have the feeling something fuck up is going to happen to his family.
bOnEs
if your still not seeing him, try checking in his room to see if he's there... maybe he gets stuck on his way outside, or maybe he doesn't come out at all... maybe you can nudge him along to get him outside... i don't know though because, you haven't mentioned searching the house yet so, i thought i'd throw that one out there...
ViceMan
QUOTE (DiO @ Jun 2 2010, 05:38 AM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 1 2010, 05:47 PM) *

Thanks

I'm thinking I go kill the rat government bastards. I guessed I would long ago. I also have the feeling something fuck up is going to happen to his family.

Well i'm not saying too much but the last actual mission doesn't end the story.
Assassin
Ok, try and answer this without revealing too much, if the last mission is not the end then what is?
ViceMan
QUOTE (Assassin @ Jun 2 2010, 01:57 PM) *
Ok, try and answer this without revealing too much, if the last mission is not the end then what is?

A stranger side mission.
DiO
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 2 2010, 09:40 AM) *
QUOTE (Assassin @ Jun 2 2010, 01:57 PM) *

A stranger side mission.

...In blackwater. After it the credits will roll.
bOnEs
so, apparently you got this mission to work... what happened? did it just happen or did you have to do something to get it to show up?
DiO
Yah. I just made time pass by traveling from a campsite all over the map and eventually it just let me do the mission.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.