Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fighting
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
coreyko_2003
In RDR, how the hell do you win a fight? By that, I mean a fight where you DONT wind up giving someone a lead diet? I ask this because no matter how many times I hit the guy, or kick the shit out of him on the ground, he just never stays down.....
Assassin
QUOTE (KoreyKo @ May 31 2010, 03:29 PM) *
In RDR, how the hell do you win a fight? By that, I mean a fight where you DONT wind up giving someone a lead diet? I ask this because no matter how many times I hit the guy, or kick the shit out of him on the ground, he just never stays down.....

I'm pretty sure that after a while some people will walk off holding their gut but if it's a gang member then they
might pull out a gun and blast your brains out.
I guess it depends on the person.
PabloHoneyOle
Yeah, everyone in the saloons that I fight has pulled a gun on me after a few knuckle sandwiches, except the piano player.
TwoFacedTanner
I got into a fist fight in a small Mexican town's saloon last night. Everybody in the building, which was roughly seven people, were all standing around me. I knocked a few out in the saloon then took the fight outside, where more joined. Here was this gringo in a pancho down in mexico with about nine mexicans around him wanting to kick his ass. I fought them all for a good twenty minutes. One guy stopped and started drinking tequila. Eventually others gave up until there were five.
The guy I started the fight with and his two buddies, along with two other mexicans.

It ended like this.

Two guys walk off, that leaves three.
One guy comes in, but instead of a fist, he pointing a gun at me. Not shooting, just pointing.
I jerk out my knife give him a good old stab. He drops to the floor and I grab his gun before anyone else can.
The guy I started the fight with a skinny, long haired mexican dressed like antonio banderas from Desperado gets knocked out by me again. Stands up and pulls a winchester out of his ass, so I stab him, one of his buddies pulls out a gun, so I pull out my schofield put it in his gut and pull the trigger.
The other one runs away.
I return to the bar and drink.
Hardcore Ottoman
That was awfully dramatic.
TwoFacedTanner
Well I didn't wanna tell it boring manner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.