Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Solid white horse for good behavior?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Crimson Engage
So when i first started the game from start to finish i was a good guy. However i never obtained a rare horse. (white) I had to rope me my own stallion.

Second play through i did bad things (lol) and the next time i whistled for my horse it was solid black evil horse with a white skull face and a bunch of battle scars.

So my questions is, is there a rare horse for being good or no? If no is the answer then i'm going to stay evil because this horse is beast.
ViceMan
I didn't get one, never even knew it existed. I've got deeds for the Kentucky saddler, Hungarian halfbred and American standardbred, as well as the warhorse. So I don't really need any more TBH.
Massacre
Skull horse? Battle scars? I should investigate.
Heartless
Confirmed.
DuPz0r
Sounds cool.
Massacre
Too bad it's slow. Still, it looks cool. I would prefer that my horse's appearance (and my own) change to fit my morality. Games with a karma system need to learn from Fable.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 31 2010, 09:51 PM) *
Too bad it's slow. Still, it looks cool. I would prefer that my horse's appearance (and my own) change to fit my morality. Games with a karma system need to learn from Fable.

So true. I think Oblivion did a good karma system.

There should have been some things online to do with karma. Like bad karma gets you into evil co-op missions at Thieves Landing. Or good Karma gets you co-op jobs for the Army.
Massacre
Well, the Army being the source of Good Karma missions is objectionable (the marshall in Armadillo is the only law in the game I trust), but I get what you mean. It's a good idea.
Heartless
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ May 31 2010, 05:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 31 2010, 09:51 PM) *

So true. I think Oblivion did a good karma system.

There should have been some things online to do with karma. Like bad karma gets you into evil co-op missions at Thieves Landing. Or good Karma gets you co-op jobs for the Army.

Which was ruined in the Fallout port.
DiO
I now regret helping out all those fucking aholes and getting good honour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.