Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hit the trail
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
DuPz0r
This was a kind of random achievement to get. but i was online with a friend, and we just decided to try it. First time we did it we failed. We went to blackwater and waited until midnight, we then set a waypoint and then rode all the way down to the other location.

We got there at sun rise and realized that we did it in the night!

Anyway. in case you guys want this trophy, this is how we did it. First you need to get to Blackwater. If you use the transport fast track. Make sure you leave the town to the great plains and return, so that 'Blackwater' appears in the corner. Now you should wait until sunrise which is at 6.00am. Now set your waypoint (or not, depends on how well you know the entire map i guess...) And ride there. Make sure you get to point b before sunset, and you'll get it fine.

Just thought i'd clarify that because the description for this was a bit vague...
ViceMan
I was considering trying this, i'll probably use one of the rail bridges as there's only the one actual bridge crossing aside from those, and that involves going all around Fort Mercer, Plainview and into Perdido.
bOnEs
yea, use the first railroad bridge you come across, the one near the waterfall... then from there just book it... this is a relatively easy trophy to get because, even if you stop for a minute to do something or look at something, you'll still reach your destination with plenty of time to spare...

when i tried this the first time i didn't get the trophy either... but, i was trying to do it in a private match because i didn't want anyone interfering... lol, i'm a dumbass sometimes and forget to read a trophy description thoroughly laugh.gif...

now we all need to get together and try to go for those impossible online ones like getting a 8 person posse, escaping the law after 10 minutes of being most wanted, and winning the 3 in a row and 4 in row trophies... if we all work together, we could knock those out in a couple of hours...
DuPz0r
I got the 8 person posse trophy with DO earlier today, and possibly Vicey, I'm not sure if her was still in the game then or not.

The 10 minute law one seems pretty hard. I think we should sort out doing the hideout ones though!
DiO
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ May 30 2010, 06:54 PM) *
I got the 8 person posse trophy with DO earlier today, and possibly Vicky, I'm not sure if her was still in the game then or not.

The 10 minute law one seems pretty hard. I think we should sort out doing the hideout ones though!

I started taht fuckin posse and I never got that trophy.
Hardcore Ottoman
I invited everyone for a posse once and no one bothered. Got up to six minutes most wanted hoping someone would join but instead random players basically did what the law couldn't--snipe me. Assholes.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ May 30 2010, 05:12 PM) *
This was a kind of random achievement to get. but i was online with a friend, and we just decided to try it. First time we did it we failed. We went to blackwater and waited until midnight, we then set a waypoint and then rode all the way down to the other location.

We got there at sun rise and realized that we did it in the night!

Anyway. in case you guys want this trophy, this is how we did it. First you need to get to Blackwater. If you use the transport fast track. Make sure you leave the town to the great plains and return, so that 'Blackwater' appears in the corner. Now you should wait until sunrise which is at 6.00am. Now set your waypoint (or not, depends on how well you know the entire map i guess...) And ride there. Make sure you get to point b before sunset, and you'll get it fine.

Just thought i'd clarify that because the description for this was a bit vague...

I'm sorry, but this achievement is easy. We just waited until we saw the sun and went off. It wasn't even mid day by the time we arrived.
bOnEs
well, hopefully someday soon a bunch of us can try to get these trophies... it could take a solid afternoon but, it would be a fun one biggrin.gif...

did anyone else notice that the co-op trophies are already live? just compare your RDR trophies with someone else and you'll see them listed underneath the original ones biggrin.gif... there's like 10 of them and they seem pretty easy...
GLC
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 31 2010, 04:26 PM) *
did anyone else notice that the co-op trophies are already live? just compare your RDR trophies with someone else and you'll see them listed underneath the original ones biggrin.gif... there's like 10 of them and they seem pretty easy...

Yeah, I compared with someone the other day and noticed I was about 7% lower than before. "Oh noes, meh trophies...oh nvm."
bOnEs
for the most part, they look very easy... i honestly can't wait because, i am kind of getting bored of the gang hideouts tongue.gif... they're fun but, i could use some more variety... these sound like longer adventures too, maybe lasting at least 10 minutes or more...
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 31 2010, 04:53 PM) *
for the most part, they look very easy... i honestly can't wait because, i am kind of getting bored of the gang hideouts tongue.gif... they're fun but, i could use some more variety... these sound like longer adventures too, maybe lasting at least 10 minutes or more...

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to these co-op missions, Hopefully there will be more than GTA IV and be a bit more co-op involved.
The Awesome One
When is the co-op missions out anyways?
Assassin
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jun 1 2010, 07:53 AM) *

Sometime in June.
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Assassin @ Jun 1 2010, 07:52 AM) *

Sometime in June.

Still no solid date? I bet this DLC comes out on the back end of june then.
Assassin
QUOTE (Kaptain.Kuntz @ Jun 1 2010, 05:59 PM) *
QUOTE (Assassin @ Jun 1 2010, 07:52 AM) *

Sometime in June.

Still no solid date? I bet this DLC comes out on the back end of june then.

Yeah, that's what usually happens.
Too bad because I don't think I can cope that long thinking about the mission pack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.