Marney
GLC
ViceMan
TreeFitty
Psy
JamieMilne
bOnEs
Psy
If I'm not out on monday night, I'll give this a go seeing as I'm on my PS3 more often and I have BoGT now. I'll come last by a mile though but I could use the practice!
Marney1
QUOTE (Psy @ May 27 2010, 04:45 PM) *
If I'm not out on monday night, I'll give this a go seeing as I'm on my PS3 more often and I have BoGT now. I'll come last by a mile though but I could use the practice!

Hmm, might change the title to "Murder Psy Night" ph34r.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 27 2010, 06:12 PM) *

Or we could have a "Laugh at the guy who didn't get his RDR on (or before) the release day" match.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 27 2010, 06:43 PM) *

Or we could have a "Laugh at the guy who STILL hasn't got his copy of RDR because GameStation like to take your money then tell you it should be on your door mat by 1st June" match.

Fixed ^
bOnEs
maybe... we'll see...
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 27 2010, 06:56 PM) *

Or we could have a "Laugh at the guy who STILL hasn't got his copy of RDR because GameStation like to take your money then tell you it should be on your door mat by 1st June" match.

Fixed ^

HAHAHA! You pathetic noob! 1st of June, what the fuck is that?! Remind me to never preorder with GameStation then... Actually, I was never planning to. Still, AHAHHAHAHA!!
The Awesome One
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 27 2010, 06:56 PM) *

Fixed ^

You ordered from gamestation? Don't be surprised if half the disc is missing..
JamieMilne
aw still not got rdr, that is shit (N). feel sorry for ya.

im in btw biggrin.gif. so is this the last match of gta, i wanna get on rdr with you guys lol
Massacre
Why the fuck wouldn't you just buy the game instead of waiting around for it to come in the mail?
Marney1
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 28 2010, 01:44 AM) *
Why the fuck wouldn't you just buy the game instead of waiting around for it to come in the mail?

Because when you place a pre-order on 25th February with the promise of guaranteed release day delivery you tend to assume that will be the case. They've already took my money............bastards and if I go and try to find another Limited Edition copy somewhere and the postman turns up with my pre-order while I'm out then that's 100 I've just spent.
DuPz0r
My friend got paid today and tried to buy RDR. It was out of stock everywhere apparently. I'm still looking forward to the next GTA match tbh, it'll be a nice break from the old dusty desert.
Marney1
Fuck it I just bought a copy, if my pre-order turns up there's a deal where I can trade my normal copy of RDR in and only pay 10 in exchange for UFC 2010.
I'm still on for iGTA Death Match 10 though. smile.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 28 2010, 08:24 PM) *
Fuck it I just bought a copy, if my pre-order turns up there's a deal where I can trade my normal copy of RDR in and only pay 10 in exchange for UFC 2010.

In some ways I envy you for not getting it on release day, you still have all that anticipation and the entire story still ahead of you. But still, HAH!
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 28 2010, 08:48 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 28 2010, 08:24 PM) *

In some ways I envy you for not getting it on release day, you still have all that anticipation and the entire story still ahead of you. But still, HAH!

Luckily I've managed to avoid any spoilers so the anticipation is still as it should be. Some sleepless nights ahead bt I'm definitely on for "Kill Psy Night". ph34r.gif

That's if he turns up, he's gone all TreeFitty on us lately.
TreeFitty
unsure.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 29 2010, 12:51 AM) *
unsure.gif

Yes YOU! ph34r.gif
trathen93
Im in as usual. I hope to god that my internet works this time.
bOnEs
i hope so too... you've been there for the last few matches but, haven't been able to get in... i really feel for you because, that really sucks to be there but, not in... here's hoping that i kicked out in order to make room for you to join biggrin.gif...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 29 2010, 04:08 PM) *
i hope so too... you've been there for the last few matches but, haven't been able to get in... i really feel for you because, that really sucks to be there but, not in... here's hoping that i kicked out in order to make room for you to join biggrin.gif...

NO ME! I always get kicked from GLC's matches, our internet connections don't seem compatible, which is strange as he's the one person here who lives closest to me, only about 10 miles away.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 29 2010, 07:43 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 29 2010, 04:08 PM) *

NO ME! I always get kicked from GLC's matches, our internet connections don't seem compatible, which is strange as he's the one person here who lives closest to me, only about 10 miles away.

Don't lie bitch! You log out and pretend you've lost connection, you don't fool me Essex boy!
bOnEs
i can't play... i didn't realize that today was memorial day... i am going to the parents house to eat some ribs and drink some beers... so, i probably won't be home in time for this... but, i might be on later in the evening for some red dead redemption if anyone is interested...
GLC
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 31 2010, 04:33 PM) *
i can't play... i didn't realize that today was memorial day... i am going to the parents house to eat some ribs and drink some beers... so, i probably won't be home in time for this... but, i might be on later in the evening for some red dead redemption if anyone is interested...

Shit. Well I'll be heading over to RDR after the DM/races (if anyone wants to stick around for a few). Guess I might see you online.
bOnEs
cool beans biggrin.gif... i'll try to get home as soon as possible...
JamieMilne
yeah al be on rdr after we finish this.
DuPz0r
I'll be on rdr afterwards also.
JamieMilne
im on and ready, felt weird i had a drive around and i kept pressing L1 to try and bring up the weapon wheel lol
DuPz0r
Good game. So fucking close all the way through. WTF happened to you Vicey? did you just give up or was you AFG?
trathen93
arrrgggghhh fuck! my internet is shite, i got in at about 6 and the internet and phone line was dead. BT just rang us wanting to see if it was back on, most pointless call ever. and the connection is still shite, it keeps dis connecting still.

it seems for once that talk talk weren't responsible for this one, all of the estate was off from what i can tell
bOnEs
so, who won and what's the stats? and i'll be online in just a bit... i gotta take a massive shit first laugh.gif...
GLC
Fuck, we all just logged off RDR. Dup went to bed, I might come back on in a little while...
Me: $6316
Dup: $6161
Vicey: $3659
Jamie: $3048

My favourite DM so far. The others have usually been over with 10 minutes still to go, but this went to the last 30 seconds. Epic.

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 31 2010, 10:52 PM) *
and i kept pressing L1 to try and bring up the weapon wheel lol

Hah, same. The first 15 minutes I was having trouble adjusting, think I spent most in last place.
JamieMilne
lol

yeah was a good game tonight.
TreeFitty
Lightning storm came through. Would have been late anyway. Oh well.
GLC
3 wins.....I can has prizes? ohmy.gif
bOnEs
yea so, what would the prize be since he's already got a gold membership?
TreeFitty
the fuck you gets prizes! mad.gif

/marney

I thought the Gold thing was dead after bOnEs won and these things got less people.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jun 1 2010, 04:19 PM) *
the fuck you gets prizes! mad.gif

/marney

I thought the Gold thing was dead after bOnEs won and these things got less people.

The Gold prize was just to get things started.

Also sorry I didn't turn up last night for the match (noticed messages from DuP and someone elsebefore) but my cousin got killed on Saturday so my minds a bit fucked up at the moment. Just need time out from everything.
ViceMan
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 31 2010, 10:52 PM) *
im on and ready, felt weird i had a drive around and i kept pressing L1 to try and bring up the weapon wheel lol

I kept doing that too, also I kept tapping R2 to lock on as opposed to holding it.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ May 31 2010, 11:44 PM) *
WTF happened to you Vicey? did you just give up or was you AFG?

I gave up in the end, just sat there watching you kill me. I was doing crap anyway, plus I didn't want to risk winning and getting gold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.