Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New in game mount, The Donkey Woman!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Kuwong

Have to admit this is a bug I could not expect, how would this even be made accidentally? Got to wonder if it's an intentional bug by the coders. Either way, it's great fun. biggrin.gif

Please note that is not me in the video, I simply found it on another forum and I am sharing the fun.
Marney1
I've never seen a more strange and weird glitch in my life. This is one glitch I don't want to see a patch for. laugh.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I need one of these.

This reminds me of the bachelor party in New Orleans, one of our friends called some girl a "mule".

Then he "rode" her.
TreeFitty
*laughs ass off*
bOnEs
there's a man-bird glitch video out there too laugh.gif...

Kuwong
hahah what the hell were the coders on!?
asthenia
Fucking excellent!
PabloHoneyOle
I want to make her my steed. Nothing would be more awesome than to whistle and have a little mexican woman come running.

"Si, Senor?"
PabloHoneyOle
Few more "glitched" videos.

Cougar Man:

Dog Gunslinger:
asthenia
Cougarman is scary.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 25 2010, 12:57 PM) *
Cougarman is scary.

It would be better if it was an older woman NPC who attacked your groin.
Hardcore Ottoman
Those videos sound like the same kids. Either they manufactured the glitch themselves or they have a defective/awesome copy of the game.
TreeFitty
I don't care how they made it, it's friggin' hilarious. Too bad the dog didn't stand on two legs. Guess that'll be a PC mod. tongue.gif
Massacre
I'm going to go ahead and call these Easter Eggs. These are too awesome to be accidental.

*Hunts Donkey Woman*
Marney1
"The Donkey Lady of San Antonio, Texas"
Assassin
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 28 2010, 03:45 AM) *

WTF
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.