Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAY TO RESET YOUR DEAD EYE TO LEVEL 1 OR 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
CamelSmoker420
alright so i just went to rockstars website and signed into social club and it told me to claim my rewards and theirs a cheat to reset em to level 1 or 2 idk if this has been posted yet or not
Kuwong
you can't save when using cheats, so that's no good as a long term answer to people wanting earlier dead eye levels for the main story.
asthenia
Can't reset Dead-Eye. Shhh.
Massacre
Jesus, what the problem with level 3 Dead Eye? Learn to play the fucking game, it's not hard.
Assassin
I prefere level 3 dead eye than the others
GLC
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 27 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Jesus, what the problem with level 3 Dead Eye? Learn to play the fucking game, it's not hard.

QUOTE (Assassin @ May 29 2010, 02:02 PM) *
I prefere level 3 dead eye than the others

Indeed. The only one I had a problem with was level 2.
bOnEs
yea, after playing the game extensively, you realize that level 3 is by far the best version...

in one, you can't paint targets, only slow down time...

in two, they automatically paint them, usually in spots that you didn't want it to...

in three, you can slow time and paint the targets exactly where you want them... it's perfect...
Assassin
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 30 2010, 01:40 AM) *
yea, after playing the game extensively, you realize that level 3 is by far the best version...

in one, you can't paint targets, only slow down time...

in two, they automatically paint them, usually in spots that you didn't want it to...

in three, you can slow time and paint the targets exactly where you want them... it's perfect...

exactly, I have to admit I did like one but that was only cause it was when I first played.
Edgecrusher
I rarely use dead eye unless it's part of a mission anyway.
ViceMan
Level 2 is good for people who just like to randomly aim towards a target and let the system paint on a few dozen shots that'll pretty much guarantee a kill, level 3 is better for people who can actually aim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.