Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poker tip. Bust out oppoents in 1 hand.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
DiO
First when you go in the poker room in armadillo, aim a gun at one of the players. They will all stand up. Dont shoot. After a bit usually only 1 will sit back down then the rest will talk off. Now you only have to bust out one person. When the game starts just go all in. If you win that hand, then you're done playing and you "eliminate all opponents from a poker game in armadillo." If you lose, re-load or just start playing again. The chip scores will reset and your opponent will have the standard 250 chips. I've read posts about people playing poker for hours trying to bust people out. This took me 10 mins.
asthenia
Cheating bitch.

Noice, will use.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 23 2010, 05:13 PM) *
Cheating bitch.

Noice, will use.

DiO = Done-in-One tongue.gif
Crimson Engage
This is how i won 2000 chips playing poker in blackwater. It also unlocked the US Army uniform. biggrin.gif
Massacre
Son of a bitch. I spent two hours trying to bust the last guy at the table. I then drug him through the streets of Blackwater. Strangely I got a $148 dollar bounty.
bOnEs
i won the old fashioned way biggrin.gif... i've now won in armadillo, thieves landing, and chapurosa... then again, maybe i am just that damn good at playing poker... i do use the elegant suit though so, i guess i am sorta cheatin'...
Crimson Engage
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 23 2010, 05:13 PM) *
Son of a bitch. I spent two hours trying to bust the last guy at the table. I then drug him through the streets of Blackwater. Strangely I got a $148 dollar bounty.

Yea. At first whenever i would lose all my money playing poker i tried to kill the guy who one and take my money back. All he ever had was $7-$80 at a time. Instead of killing them i go across the street and rob the bank. I stole a good amount this morning and got $978. biggrin.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 23 2010, 12:16 PM) *
i won the old fashioned way biggrin.gif ... i've now won in armadillo, thieves landing, and chapurosa... then again, maybe i am just that damn good at playing poker... i do use the elegant suit though so, i guess i am sorta cheatin'...

Elegant suit allows you to cheat, but I don't think the suit actually helps your odds if you don't cheat.
andy42s
thanks! I got down to 1 guy left, was over 1,000 chips, then busted out. played forever
Hardcore Ottoman
I basically suck at cheating, kill them in a duel, go back and sooner or later you're down to one player. Play him legit and winning should be easier.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.