Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: red dead rockstar
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
JamieMilne
just got my online acheivment - red dead rockstar, wasnt to hard to do, i didnt even know i was in a match with rockstar until i shot a guy lol
asthenia
It probably wasn't a dev, to get the trophy you have to kill a Rockstar dev or someone who has killed a Rockstar.
JamieMilne
aw, it musta been someone who killed one of them then lol
asthenia
You'll know when you've got a dev as their names are either RedDeadDev(number) or RockstarDev(number)... I forget which.
TreeFitty
They have a bunch of names. this whole past week including today they have been doing matches.
bOnEs
i got the trophy last night too... the problem with that though is, once the posse started a team deathmatch and the opposing team got the trophy for killing me, they turned on me after the match and they were no longer my posse... i had to ride solo so, i left the freeroam session...
PabloHoneyOle
I got mine on my first kill. It's definitely viral and should be no problem to get.
ViceMan
Well I played my first actual ranked match with D-O and GLC last night. It was a team deathmatch which was probably a full server, somehow I won the opening shootout, then went on to finish with the highest kills. confused1.gif I was only using the pistol the entire match. It was alright except for the voicechat that I can't seem to turn off, I don't want to hear a lot of German and American cunts mouthing off over the mic.
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 24 2010, 04:40 PM) *
Well I played my first actual ranked match with D-O and GLC last night. It was a team deathmatch which was probably a full server, somehow I won the opening shootout, then went on to finish with the highest kills. confused1.gif I was only using the pistol the entire match. It was alright except for the voicechat that I can't seem to turn off, I don't want to hear a lot of German and American cunts mouthing off over the mic.

select them from the friends list when you press select... there should be an option to "mute" the player... i don't know if you can mute the whole room though... i just know that you can mute individuals...

also, this isn't the "online" topic that you probably meant to post in biggrin.gif...
Assassin
I've already got the acheivment but after I got it a social club news piece came out about get the acheivement and go in the draw for a character of your likeness. Does this mean I am already in the draw?
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 24 2010, 10:22 PM) *
also, this isn't the "online" topic that you probably meant to post in biggrin.gif...

Nah I meant to mention I got the achievement for that match, during the starting shootout. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.