Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't Have The Game Ruined For You...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
asthenia
Keep away from www.RedDead.net.

Not that any of you bitches leave here. Hermits.
BAMF
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 21 2010, 04:11 PM) *
Keep away from www.RedDead.net.

Not that any of you bitches leave here. Hermits.

Care to elaborate?
bOnEs
the only site i visit is ireddead.com biggrin.gif...
Kuwong
Have you been spoiled even more Ast?
asthenia
Not even more Kuwong, but the spoilers are out in General over there now... BAMF. Story spoilers. If you haven't finished the story yet you won't realise how fucking MASSIVE the spoiler is... it's a fucking good ending....
TreeFitty
Is it like Heavy Rain good?
asthenia
Along the lines, Fitty. This is a personal view though.... but I'm pretty sure if ya'll knew the ending before playing it you'd be as fucking bummed as me though. Here's to hoping no one does it here. Look out for a Scott Tenorman. He started it all over at Reddead.net.
DiO
I think I am going to ever stay the fuck away from this forum after this.
Massacre
The ending... R* did it. They manged to have a meaningful ending with a real sense of finality, but still maintain post-game free-roaming. Somehow, I kept that comment enigmatic and spoiler-free.
Hardcore Ottoman
Yes, yes they did. I love it!
TwoFacedTanner
The story for me got ruined on this forum with a post in the whats your character wearing or whatever thread. Before I saw the ending myself I was mad, but when I saw it, and saw how things played out afterward, I wasn't AS disappointed.

I mean I like Jack and everything, but I was kinda attached to John, seeing as how I played the whole game as him.
Massacre
^ See, I told him to use spoiler tags...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.