Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Most Memorable Kill/Death
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
PabloHoneyOle
We had a topic like this for GTAIV, I think it's only appropriate we do the same for RDR.

List your most epic kill or most excruciating death. Details are encouraged.

My best kill so far was when I had a couple of guys hiding behind a series of crates with a lantern on top. I shot the lantern and there was a small fireball of an explosion that sent them both out into the open, burning to death. Saved me a couple of bullets.

Another was during a random occurrence; a man was running towards me with a couple of guys on horseback chasing him and firing at him. He was coming right at me, so I figured he was an innocent looking for help and I went to pull my gun out to fire at his pursuers when Marston grabbed him and fired the Repeater Rifle right into his face, point blank. It was pretty fucking gory. It was also completely unintentional, I meant to shoot the men on horseback. I then shot one of the men on horseback, who turned out to be a lawman, as a bounty was placed on my head and my honor dropped; but it appeared the man who got the faceful of lead might have had it coming.

I think the only time I have died so far was during the race with Bonnie, but it was pretty brutal. I was obviously racing her at full speed, when my horse didn't turn quick enough to make it onto the white wooden bridge, causing him to fly across the small canyon and CRUMPLE upon hitting the other side and the screen go red, I was dead too. His legs folded up in ways that they were not supposed to. I was also tangled up in the mess.
bOnEs
i did a pistol finisher on a sheriff when i was just messing around... i didn't mean to either, i was aiming at the bandits who rode into town dragging a person behind them... i shot all of them except for one... when i went to draw my gun and kill the last remaining one, the sheriff standing right next to me took two steps in front of me and john did the pistol finisher on him laugh.gif...
ViceMan
Haven't died yet but I had fun shooting a bull 3 times in the eye with the deadeye just as it was about to gore me.
Massacre
I die a lot, because I do stupid kamikaze shit. So far, the mission in the mine has been the best death. THe first time, I wasn't paying attention and ran right up on two guys, who were making short work of me, but I had enough time to decide to take them down with me and shot the TNT barrel that was in the middle of us. Later, while riding the mine cart down to the wagon, I just got curious when the thug put the TNT barrel on the tracks, and we both died.
Hardcore Ottoman
Perhaps it was running full speed on my stallion off a canyon... everyone should do this!

I actually remember accepting a duel, but while I was aiming up a couple of gunslingers starting shooting at me from the side. I killed my opponent but by that time the guys on the side blew me away. I thought it was pretty cool you could be killed by anything during that kind of in-game activity.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 20 2010, 04:16 PM) *
Haven't died yet but I had fun shooting a bull 3 times in the eye with the deadeye just as it was about to gore me.

How the hell do you have the game already?
TwoFacedTanner
So this just happened, and I thought it was so badass I had to pause the game and tell you guys.

So I was scouting out pikes basin, wearing my Trasure hunter outfit and sporting my cattleman's revolver and a springfield rifle(i like it old school) on my brand new pained quarter horse "Bacon Bit". Well I see a purple question mark, its Mr Jimmy Saint. So I ease on up to the edge of the cliff, relying on my horse's sense of self preservation to not fall off. Well butterhooves slips off the cliff, and Im like "SHIT!" because last time this happened I died. Well somehow I survived, when we hit I rolled a few feet away from my newly deceased horse. Then after a few seconds, I start getting shot at, so I haul ass and dive behind a rock with two bandits shooting at me, I pull out Clementine my Springfield rifle and make short work of them...and thats when I paused the game...
So far that has to be the most interesting kills I've made.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ May 20 2010, 02:30 PM) *
So this just happened, and I thought it was so badass I had to pause the game and tell you guys.

So I was scouting out pikes basin, wearing my Trasure hunter outfit and sporting my cattleman's revolver and a springfield rifle(i like it old school) on my brand new pained quarter horse "Bacon Bit". Well I see a purple question mark, its Mr Jimmy Saint. So I ease on up to the edge of the cliff, relying on my horse's sense of self preservation to not fall off. Well butterhooves slips off the cliff, and Im like "SHIT!" because last time this happened I died. Well somehow I survived, when we hit I rolled a few feet away from my newly deceased horse. Then after a few seconds, I start getting shot at, so I haul ass and dive behind a rock with two bandits shooting at me, I pull out Clementine my Springfield rifle and make short work of them...and thats when I paused the game...
So far that has to be the most interesting kills I've made.

Welcome back. I'll start another thread about you going into the military and whether or not it happened and why.

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...howtopic=795864

There we go.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 20 2010, 07:17 PM) *

It's called online preordering, bitch.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 20 2010, 03:32 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 20 2010, 07:17 PM) *

It's called online preordering, bitch.

Marney, stop spamming my topics just because you're the only one in England who DOESN'T have a copy yet.
Indy
...and me sad.gif

Considering I pretty much failed my first exam today, I'm just gonna go ahead and get the game tomorrow.
coreyko_2003
Probably the duels I've won, actually

Recent win..........got him in the knee, chest, head, and chest......it was pretty bloody.....but not as bad as this thief I took out in Armadillo though.......I chased him quite a ways into the desert, and shot him like four times in dead eye.....going from down to up.....there was blood everywhere sleep.gif.......

One thing to add, I like how when you shoot someone multiple times, it shows the bullet holes.
andy42s
I shot some guys
DiO
6 dudes running in Armadillo. Their trying to raid it. Just running through trying to kill peeps. Before the enter the city I see them. Run up in front of them, take my revolver out, enter dead eye mode and shoot all 6 of them in the head with one clip with one dead eye aim sequence. They all fall of their horses dead. That shit is straight form a Clint Eastwood movie.
Massacre
QUOTE (andy42s @ May 21 2010, 08:27 PM) *
I shot some guys

Fucking epic.
CamelSmoker420
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 22 2010, 10:34 AM) *
QUOTE (andy42s @ May 21 2010, 08:27 PM) *
I shot some guys

Fucking epic.

kill of the year?
Massacre
I think so.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.