Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Employee Launch kit
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
Pages: 1, 2
Marney1
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 21 2010, 09:36 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 21 2010, 09:10 PM) *
i want the damn deck of cards... i don't want to pay $10 on ebay for them mad.gif...

Ten dollars is pretty nifty for a deck of Rockstar cards. Yeah it's ten dollars profit for someone but you'll have the cards.

Going slightly off topic here but I saw a Deadly Assassin outfit code on ebay for $50.
asthenia
Now that's a fucking rip off. ... I'm gonna be rich when I sell my code!

Check it.
TreeFitty
probably gonna put one R* sticker on my truck. others are staying in the box as keepsakes.

excuse me while I rub the RDR deck of cards on my penis..... oooohhhhh yeahhhhh baby.....
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 21 2010, 09:57 PM) *
probably gonna put one R* sticker on my truck. others are staying in the box as keepsakes.

excuse me while I rub the RDR deck of cards on my penis..... oooohhhhh yeahhhhh baby.....

The merch is useless to me really, greatful to R* but I hate clutter. Give them away as prizes me thinks, that's what I had planned for it anyway.

Edit: Rub my penis on them first.
Massacre
Must. Start. Fansite.
CamelSmoker420
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 21 2010, 05:00 AM) *
QUOTE (Kuwong @ May 21 2010, 12:43 PM) *
you made your own fansite and got free stuff that quickly? Man. fuck that.

I started it the first week of February, some fan sites got the R* love - some didn't. wub.gif

its because this site was fetured on the red dead redemption page i beleave thats how i found out about this site
asthenia
QUOTE (CamelSmoker420 @ May 23 2010, 07:26 PM) *

I started it the first week of February, some fan sites got the R* love - some didn't. wub.gif

its because this site was fetured on the red dead redemption page i beleave thats how i found out about this site

This site isn't Marney's.
Marney1
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 23 2010, 07:44 PM) *
QUOTE (CamelSmoker420 @ May 23 2010, 07:26 PM) *

This site isn't Marney's.

It's not? Fuck! Psy, I want my money back!
asthenia
You won't get it back... Everybody's got money in this site.... Made me an Admin for a week, got 10k out of me....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.