Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whores. - Updated: Dastardly trophy!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
DiO
So U can't fuck whores. John says he is a married man. I did hogtie one and carry her too my room. The whore said "I usually charge extra for this" when I was hogtying her. And as I was carrying her she said 'You don't have to do this, im cheap." But yah, unfortunately you can't actually rape them.

PS: You should also be able to fuck Bonnie.

EDIT

I'd fuck Jenny for sure.

EDIT

So I just hogtied another whore after saving her life from a man who tired killing her. I put her on the train tracks and watched her get run over. HUGE blood splatter and meat chunks flying everywhere. And I got the dastardly trophy. LMFAO!!
TreeFitty
lulz. thanks for confirming that. Do you get money after killing them?
DiO
If you kill someone you can loot thier body. So yah.
Hardcore Ottoman
Can you loot her vestiges and wear them around?
asthenia
Now THAT's a valid question!
BAMF
QUOTE (DiO @ May 18 2010, 05:43 PM) *
So U can't fuck whores. John says he is a married man. I did hogtie one and carry her too my room. The whore said "I usually charge extra for this" when I was hogtying her. And as I was carrying her she said 'You don't have to do this, im cheap." But yah, unfortunately you can't actually rape them.

Far be it from me to moderate rolleyes.gif but I'd be honored if you all would use the topic I started "Hard Liquor and Loose Women" for this discussion. My argument is that not getting laid is going to lead Marston to excessive drinking -- so those topics go hand in hand. By the way, it's Jenny that we ought to be able to ride bare back with drool.gif
Massacre
D-O doesn't think about other topics. He's mega-drunk all the time, so he just starts a new topic for whatever he has to say.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (BAMF @ May 19 2010, 06:52 AM) *

Far be it from me to moderate rolleyes.gif but I'd be honored if you all would use the topic I started "Hard Liquor and Loose Women" for this discussion.

The name "Whores" is so much more attractive than "Loose Women"
BAMF
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ May 19 2010, 11:42 AM) *
QUOTE (BAMF @ May 19 2010, 06:52 AM) *

Far be it from me to moderate rolleyes.gif but I'd be honored if you all would use the topic I started "Hard Liquor and Loose Women" for this discussion.

The name "Whores" is so much more attractive than "Loose Women"

If I had it to do over again I'd have named my topic "Whores, Rotten Whores, Dirty Fucking Rotten Whores and a Shit Load of Bourbon! BURP!"
DiO
So I just hogtied another whore after saving her life from a man who tired killing her. I put her on the train tracks and watched her get run over. HUGE blood splatter and meat chunks flying everywhere. And I got the dastardly trophy. LMFAO!!
Massacre
Shame there's no outfit with a top hat. Or a barber shop that can give you a handlebar mustache.

Dudley Do-Right: The only decent thing about Canada.
DiO
QUOTE (Massacre @ May 19 2010, 08:52 PM) *
Shame there's no outfit with a top hat. Or a barber shop that can give you a handlebar mustache.

Dudley Do-Right: The only decent thing about Canada.

Pretty sure the walton gang outfit has a tophat.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (DiO @ May 19 2010, 08:34 PM) *

epic.

Does it work for other women or just whores? I guess someone else needs to find that out...

edit: someone on twitter used a nun. smile.gif
Hardcore Ottoman
I need to try this!
asthenia
The nun video is hilarious.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 20 2010, 04:28 AM) *
The nun video is hilarious.

That is pretty great. I think Take 2 Games pulled down the original, but there are still a few copy cat videos out there:

[rant]Also, the title of the achievement "Dastardly" should have been "Snidely" because it was Snidely Whiplash who was always tying bitches to the rail road track.
Not Dick Dastardly, he was the Hanna-Barbara rip-off of Snidely, with the stupid fucking dog.

Snidely Whiplash: (notice the RAILROAD TRACKS and hog tying)

Dick Dastardly: (notice the stupid fucking dog)

Fucking amateurs.[/rant]
bOnEs
lol, i just did this yesterday... thankfully i used a women because, i was just wanting to put anyone on the train tracks to see what would happen... sure enough i get the trophy and i said to myself, "what the hell? i get a trophy for killing someone on the train tracks??"... brilliant idea R* biggrin.gif....
Chicago51
I tried it with the wife of the guy in the Armadillo Saloon. 1 big red splash and achievement awarded. So yes it works with other women as well...
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE (DiO @ May 18 2010, 06:43 PM) *

EDIT

I'd fuck Jenny for sure.

What about Annabel? I'd fuck her for sure.
DiO
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 2 2010, 01:04 PM) *

EDIT

I'd fuck Jenny for sure.

Whose Annabel?
DuPz0r
QUOTE (DiO @ Jun 2 2010, 06:45 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 2 2010, 01:04 PM) *

EDIT

I'd fuck Jenny for sure.

Whose Annabel?

She's Spoilers!
Bain
QUOTE (DiO @ May 18 2010, 04:43 PM) *

EDIT

I'd fuck Jenny for sure.

EDIT

Im without a doubt one of the GTA noobs for this game. I did not know you can do such things but Rockstar never ceases to amaze.
Psy
I just got the dastardly trophy in the awesomest way possible! Spoilers ahead.

I had just spoken to Edgar Ross' wife as part of that game-ending stranger mission, so I hogtied her and got her splatted by the train. Then I hogtied his brother and carried him to the water and watched as he slid down the bank into the drink (and then strangely proceeded to bleed). Then I shot Ross in the head about 9 times in the duel smile.gif. Got it all on video too. Might put it on youtube soon when I can be bothered to edit it all.
DiO
QUOTE (Psy @ Jun 6 2010, 05:19 AM) *
I just got the dastardly trophy in the awesomest way possible! Spoilers ahead.

I had just spoken to Edgar Ross' wife as part of that game-ending stranger mission, so I hogtied her and got her splatted by the train. Then I hogtied his brother and carried him to the water and watched as he slid down the bank into the drink (and then strangely proceeded to bleed). Then I shot Ross in the head about 9 times in the duel smile.gif. Got it all on video too. Might put it on youtube soon when I can be bothered to edit it all.

Haa. Style points.
ViceMan
QUOTE (DiOtard @ Jun 6 2010, 07:02 PM) *
Haa. Style points.

+20 D-O points. (Redeemable at your nearest Viking wares emporium.)
DiO
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jun 6 2010, 04:01 PM) *
QUOTE (DiOtard @ Jun 6 2010, 07:02 PM) *
Haa. Style points.

+20 D-O points. (Redeemable at your nearest Viking wares emporium.)

Emporium. lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.