Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i have problem with auf wiedersehen petrovic trophy
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
yousef
hi people i win all race , all gta races and all games i check my win in network list is all games i win but auf wiedersehen petrovic trophy not show in i try many time they didn't work it
so can you help me people please ??????????????????

help

help

help

wacko.gif

wallbash_red.gif
bOnEs
yea, this trophy should of never been made... i was kind of praying that the episodes from liberty city would just unlock it for you because, it's impossible to get... you literally have to get this trophy in one sitting, supposedly... otherwise, switching servers tends to lose stats for some of game modes... if it weren't for their buggy servers, i'd go for the trophy... but, considering that i would have to put 30 straight hours into it, for it to "maybe" unlock, i say fuck it...

but, then again, you might of missed a race somewhere... there's literally like a hundred races to win... cannonballs, point A to point B's, helicopter, boats, cars, etc... and all of them also have to be beaten in both "race" and GTA race" modes...

like i said earlier though, R* should have rewarded those that bought an episode from liberty city and just unlocked it because, the servers have prevented tons of people from getting this trophy...
yousef
i win it all games and i win every race 2 time and more i didnt take the petrovic trophy spam.gif wallbash_red.gif angry.gif
TreeFitty
1. Get a friend
2. Play all the modes in one setting letting you win (swap if needed)

Cheap but if you want it, there you go...
yousef
i need a partner for this, plz add my PSN yousef_alqallaf serial.gif
DuPz0r
I still need this trophy to be honest. It's the main one i just gave up on after winning all races. Some i won didn't even show up on the social club stats even after winning them over and over. It's funny because i love GTA and thought it would have been one of the games i would have platinum for... how ironic.
yousef
i take trophy and the platinum trophy im stronger do.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ May 29 2010, 01:48 PM) *
I still need this trophy to be honest. It's the main one i just gave up on after winning all races. Some i won didn't even show up on the social club stats even after winning them over and over. It's funny because i love GTA and thought it would have been one of the games i would have platinum for... how ironic.

yea, me too... i thought it would be my first platinum... instead that honor went to the godfather II game biggrin.gif...

QUOTE (yousef @ Jun 2 2010, 05:20 AM) *
i take trophy and the platinum trophy im stronger do.gif

congrats dude!! did you use a friend and play through all the modes again or did you find something you were missing?
yousef
friend help me some games and the trophy not show in then i play many time alone they give me the trophy i thing it shows after win every game 3 time or more and by the way i didnt miss nothing diespam.gif clapping.gif
GTA5
Done it got smile.gif but it got corrupted sad.gif so i done that 4 nothing wallbash_red.gif Bullshit.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.