Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General Computer Fuckery.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Geek Central
Massacre
My PC has cancer, or something. I've been BlueScreen'd twice now, although it hasn't frozen up in a while. I've never been BlueScreen'd before, so I don't know what the fuck I'm doing here.
Hardcore Ottoman
FF has been fine for me. No problems here. Most current version btw.
ENVi3
yeah FF has been running the same as ever for me.
Massacre
Okay, then there's some unexplained problem with my computer. I'm going to abandon it and go live in the forest.
JamieMilne
dont go running to the forest just yet haha, ive been having problems with firefox for a couple of days now, freezes up, wont close properly, have to ctrl alt delete its ass haha

i just put it down to me mucking about with processor speed settings try to sort out my noisy fan haha
Massacre
Well, I got bluescreen'd today. My badass computer is going to shit.
asthenia
I too am having Firefox issues........ It's installed on my computer.
coreyko_2003
Go for Google Chrome........yes, it has its issues but very few though so it works fine for me.
Spoiler
Chrome is the best browser yet. but sometimes it doesn't work well with java based websites. anyone encounters it?
coreyko_2003
QUOTE (Spoiler @ May 22 2010, 10:32 AM) *
Chrome is the best browser yet. but sometimes it doesn't work well with java based websites. anyone encounters it?

Yeah, the only REAL problem I have with it is that it shuts down the flash player here and there
Massacre
Well, I was using Chrome, but my PC is basically dead, so now I'm using Internet Explorer on my laptop...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.