Hi, i've found some possible leaked info on the upcoming E3.
Check this website:
There are three different pictures, one for each page of the E3 line-up. It includes loads of games for most major companies, including Little Big Planet 2, L.A. Noire, Call of Duty: Black OPS etc.
On the third picture, under Take-Two Interactive, it lists GTA: Vice City 2. Weird you may think? Not a very creative name.
There has been rumours on various forums that this info is true, but also could be fake. Personnaly i think it's true, i don't think all the games are true though.
Now, GTA: Vice City 2 seems like the most retarded name R* could give to the next GTA, but sometimes game companies name a game something like VC2, and then change it once they have announced the next game. So i think it's just a Temp name for now (probably meaning R* haven't settled on a suitable name yet) and that it will change in the future (it happens alot with games that are early into production)
I think this list is real, you may disagree, but it's my opinion. The reason is because some of the games on the list have actually been confirmed, meaning that not everything is fake (if anything).
- Project Natal, Fable 3, and Halo Reach have all been confirmed.
- Call of Duty: Black OPS has been said to be true (as of just recently)
- Little Big planet 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2, and Crysis 2 are said to be true
- Max Payne 3, Bully 2, and L.A. Noire have been confirmed
- Saints Row 3 is supposedly true (from their official forums, where THQ developers usually veiw and post)
- Hitman 5, K & L: Dog Day's, and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier are also said to be true (judging by the fact that they appear in the "coming soon" section of Play.com's Xbox 360 games, and the games in that section are nearly always 95% real)
So, some of the games on that list we've already heard about. Meaning that some things are correct. Documents like these usually get leaked nowadays, so it's nothing unusual.
You may be wondering about the "HD" games, like me. It is weird. But think about it, it's 2010 and things like Project Natal etc. are being introduced to the gaming world, so is it really that weird for companies to start making HD versions of thier games? Sort of like a special edition?
Now, back to GTA, people have been speculating that if R* follow their usual pattern of GTA cities (LC>VC>SA .. LC> VC?), then Vice City is next.
"Vice City 2" is not a name i would imagine R* using, but like i said, companies often use placeholder or Temp names untill they sit down and discuss a suitable name for it.
Some of the things on the list seem strange, but the gaming world is changing each year, so it doesn't seem that wierd, does it?
Now remember that this is not confirmed information, but things like this have been leaked in the past, and they were true (I remember MW2 was leaked).
Only E3 will tell what is true and what is fake.
So. What do you think?