Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Dead Delayed again for Sweden + others
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
TreeFitty
A growing concern among some people is that Red Dead Redemption has been delayed in Sweden and other countries. Got two questions on Twitter and a bunch of results out of Google. A few websites have indeed changed to the 28th.

Your thoughts.

Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland are said to be delayed.

-----------------
webhallen (swede)
Swedish GameStop
Denmark GameStop

edit: Scare is over. Back to 21st.
asthenia
Volcanic ash is the rumour right? This is what I hear. Bummer for them I say, another week on top of a 3 week delay. Can't do anything about it though, in a months time, we'll all have forgotten about this, and will be playing it in unison.
Indy
To be honest, compared to the GTA IV delay, this is nothing.
ViceMan
Why just Sweden? Making me think it'll be delayed here now.
TreeFitty
Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland people are saying (so far...)
bOnEs
god i hope the US follows through with their release date and not delay it to allow the rest of the world a chance to play it at the same time, just like they did with the episodes form liberty city... leave it alone for christ sake, i already requested the 18th off from work, i'd hate to have to change that at the last minute mad.gif...
asthenia
I actually agree with you bOnEs, it doesn't look like the UK is a worry (I'd have thought they'd be shipping them here by now anyway), but even if we did, it's not fair to delay it for you guys too, it doesn't make a difference, it's just a bit more time not spent on the forums, as soon as I get it I'll be back on here anyways... after a few good playthroughs.
SirPsychoSexy
God damn it, I'm Swedish! My retailer still says they'll have it May 21st though...
asthenia
QUOTE (SirPsychoSexy @ May 14 2010, 11:22 AM) *
God damn it, I'm Swedish! My retailer still says they'll have it May 21st though...

Don't worry man, there's been an update, looks as though it's still on time now. biggrin.gif
SirPsychoSexy
QUOTE (Asthenia @ May 14 2010, 12:30 PM) *
QUOTE (SirPsychoSexy @ May 14 2010, 11:22 AM) *

Don't worry man, there's been an update, looks as though it's still on time now. biggrin.gif

That's great, thanks for the info man!
I graduate from High School the 28th so I wouldn't have any time to play it then,
but the last week of school I won't have anything to do so then it'll be RDR-time!
andy42s
I'm not surprised. They've been delaying it for something like 8 months now
asthenia
O_o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.