Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final Trailer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
JamieMilne
Edit

so its being released at noon, what time uk time is that ?
ViceMan
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 13 2010, 01:35 PM) *
Edit

so its being released at noon, what time uk time is that ?

Well we're 6 hours ahead if it's US central time, so 6pm.
PabloHoneyOle
Boner. I'm going to create a REAL topic about this when it actually comes out.
JamieMilne
thanks vice.

dont know what your problem is stoic. "Boner. I'm going to create a REAL topic about this when it actually comes out. "

bOnEs
well, i am sure he expected the final trailer to be in here when he checked the topic... but, we're 10 minutes away from the official launch... but, i can't view R*'s website at work so, i'll have to wait another 30 minutes for it to pop up on youtube... could someone post a link to that one as soon as it's available?
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 13 2010, 04:52 PM) *
well, i am sure he expected the final trailer to be in here when he checked the topic... but, we're 10 minutes away from the official launch... but, i can't view R*'s website at work so, i'll have to wait another 30 minutes for it to pop up on youtube... could someone post a link to that one as soon as it's available?

Eh, so it's 5pm? I thought central was GMT -6.
Indy
It's out now, just watched it.
ThomasH
YouTube version. smile.gif

JamieMilne
looked good i liked it
bOnEs
awesome... best footage yet... and now the suspense is killing me...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 13 2010, 05:21 PM) *
...and now the suspense is killing me...

Pfft, you get excited too much, you just have to do what I do and view life as one long disappointing, boredom filled craphole. Then your brain will numb itself to any extrinsic feelings of joy or happiness. DO IT NOW!
asthenia
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 13 2010, 04:57 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 13 2010, 04:52 PM) *

Eh, so it's 5pm? I thought central was GMT -6.

NYC is Eastern Standard, sir.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.