Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Having a Problem with Random Characters
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
SaroenX
So I'm trying to get the Achievement (I'm on the PC version BTW) for finding all the random characters, I've killed Clarence and Cherise, so I know they're unavailable, but I didn't kill Ivan (Although now I wish I did, i've been saving, checking, saving, checking, etc... for almost an hour now). All I have left to get the achievement is him and Gracie (Gracie Is still kidnapped, just took her to the other safehouse). I'm pretty far in the game, with only missions for Phil, The Dude in prison (don't wanna give anything away), and the G guy way back in broker. Does anyone have any suggestions? I heard two different pre-reqs for him, both of which I completed (Three-leaf Clover, and Actions Speak Louder than words). Maybe those were both wrong? Maybe he's been moved in the PC version, or maybe he can only be found on a certain day? I have no idea!

If anyone could help, i would GREATLY appreciate it, it's driving me NUTS! now i TOTALLY wish i killed the fuck!
ViceMan
He's on Farnsworth street if I remember properly, and you have to drive him to the Lost clubhouse area. I'm sure it was daytime when I did his mission, but it was so long ago. Don't know the prerequisites for unlocking it though.
6 shooter
I thought that meeting Ivan as a random character isn't required in order to get the No More Strangers achievement, whether you kill him earlier in the game or not.
ViceMan
QUOTE (6 shooter @ May 11 2010, 01:09 PM) *
I thought that meeting Ivan as a random character isn't required in order to get the No More Strangers achievement, whether you kill him earlier in the game or not.

Actually yeah I think that's right, 'cause if you did kill him you'd be unable to get 100%.
Flash Light
It is because Gracie is still kidnapped so you haven't met her yet not Ivan.
6 shooter
On a side note, I've enjoyed killing Gracie - as a random character - from distance. I didn't approach her closely, cause I didn't want the cut-scene to start. I killed her and her goons started chasing me instantly, but I simply drove off and they were too far away to get me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.