Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lowrider Challenge (Cesar Vialpando)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
Eenesh
I'm having a problem with the lowrider mission..

I do know the controls, but the arrows don't start coming! There's music, the controls work, but no arrows..
I'm playing it for the second or third time but it's been awhile and I can't remember what I did to make it work. It's frustrating cause it's actually an easy mission..
I've already tried to change the controls to other keys, but it's still the same.

Can anybody help?
Weasel
It is presumed you are Playing the Game with the Original DVD in the Drive.
That you are not trying to use a No-CD program or crack.
That if you are playing a Game downloaded from the Internet, the Game is from Direct2Drive or Steam?
Your Game Version is 2: with No Modifications?
What may help is if you could describe your system:
Operating system (Windows users: be sure to mention if you have XP or Vista, and which Service Pack you have)
Video/Graphics card type and Dedicated graphics memory
Processor
RAM (random access memory)

This info mayl help to identify the problem.
Is your Frame Limiter Off.
If your system has Updated any drivers between the last time you saved a game and now, you may want to Delete the GTA_SA.set file, Reboot and try the game.
Eenesh
it is downloaded. And the problem isn't in the computer (Windows 7, btw).. Because the other times I played it, it was in another one.
It always happens this when I reach this mission, but since it's been a while, I can't remember what the problem was.. But the solution wasn't deleting files, I'm pretty sure
Weasel
Downloaded games (from other than Direct2Drive or Steam) are Pirated games.
They don't have all the files necessary to run the game. Eventually the game Fails.
Buy a Ligit Game and your problem should go away.
DuffMan
You can buy a legitimate copy of the game from Steam for 13.99. That will fix the issues you're having.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.