ViceMan
zeeshan810_gta
TreeFitty (So he says)
jamievxr
Ast! - < Look! Ast? About time!

And DuPz0r
trathen93
Im in for sure.

This is going to be the ballad of gay tony?
GLC
QUOTE (El-Nino @ May 4 2010, 03:43 PM) *
This is going to be the ballad of gay tony?

Yep. I just played a little 5 minute DM on each map and I've made my decision.

Game: BoGT
Duration: 45 mins
Auto-Aim: Allow
Weapons: Episodic
Police: Off
Traffic: High
Pedestrians: High
Blips: Shooting
Online I.D. Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: Medium
Respawn Time: 1 Second
Time of Day: Midnight
Weather: Rain

This is where you do the Deconstruction For Beginners mission for PBX. If we get another low turnout I may change the location to the museum.
ViceMan
I guess i'm in, as this is probably the last one. I won't be making an effort though as it's pointless. I'll just do what I did in last night's one; gather a few weapons and hide somewhere until I get disco'd. Why isn't the match date/time/game in the title?
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 4 2010, 01:24 PM) *
... Why isn't the match date/time/game in the title?

iGTA DEATH MATCH 9, Monday May 17th 6pm EST/11pm UK

?
bOnEs
mark me down... but, i'll let you know if i am in or out...

this softball thing sure popped up at the wrong time... i was hoping to play the episodes in this event but, i might not get the chance... ohh well, BOGT would be the one to play for sure with the new DM locations... i played the funland last night for my first match... it was fun and a nice change of scenery...
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 4 2010, 06:34 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 4 2010, 01:24 PM) *
... Why isn't the match date/time/game in the title?

iGTA DEATH MATCH 9, Monday May 17th 6pm EST/11pm UK

?

Yeeeeah right, fucking mod.

Maybe cause it's not actually in the title, but the subheading.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 4 2010, 06:24 PM) *
I guess i'm in, as this is probably the last one. I won't be making an effort though as it's pointless. I'll just do what I did in last night's one; just leave and pretend I lost connection. Why isn't the match date/time/game in the title?

Rain? It's always raining when I play The Story of Homosexual Anthony!
TreeFitty
Some people are just too picky.
Massacre
You guys should do another Zombies vs. Humans match at some point. Isn't that what started all this in the first place?
TreeFitty
That was before this particular thing started. Like a father of these deathmatches I guess.
Marney1
Will there ever be an iGTA Match 10?
TreeFitty
Gotta recruit more people. And make it TBOGT (which it is).

there's a smidgen of a chance I may be able to make the next one. No real guarantee yet.
zeeshan810
PS3 Event?
TreeFitty
Yep, PS3. Xbox never really got off the ground.
zeeshan810
PSN ID - zeeshan810_gta
Marney1
QUOTE (Zeeshan810MyRockstar @ May 4 2010, 08:18 PM) *
PSN ID - zeeshan810_gta

Added you to the list.
JamieMilne
im in biggrin.gif
zeeshan810
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 4 2010, 03:26 PM) *
PSN ID - zeeshan810_gta

Added you to the list.

i didn't receive any invite. huh.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Zeeshan810MyRockstar @ May 4 2010, 11:09 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 4 2010, 03:26 PM) *
PSN ID - zeeshan810_gta

Added you to the list.

i didn't receive any invite. huh.gif

It's not for another two weeks yet.
zeeshan810
lol..ok biggrin.gif
JamieMilne
my psn id is jamievxr, for the list of players instead of my user name on here, incase people get confused lol
Ex-PS Fanboy
About fucking time you do a BoGT match. Count me in.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Evangel @ May 5 2010, 04:34 PM) *
About fucking time you do a BoGT match. Count me in.

The game has been out two weeks FFS...

I must be the only one who was looking forward to TL&D one more than TBoGT.
bOnEs
the interiors for BOGT are going to be a lot more fun than TLAD... although, the weapons in TLAD are better IMO... but, i've already done one DM and it was a blast running around funland biggrin.gif...
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 5 2010, 04:41 PM) *
I must be the only one who was looking forward to TL&D one more than TBoGT.

I was looking forward to playing TBoGT more, but I do slightly prefer TLaD.
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 5 2010, 05:06 PM) *
the interiors for BOGT are going to be a lot more fun than TLAD... although, the weapons in TLAD are better IMO... but, i've already done one DM and it was a blast running around funland biggrin.gif...

What interiors? I've only done a few story missions.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 5 2010, 01:50 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 5 2010, 05:06 PM) *

What interiors? I've only done a few story missions.

check out a deathmatch online... there aren't anymore "broker/prison/charge island" locations... it's all interiors and small outside blocks... i did my only deathmatch at the funland amusement park which was a blast... but, there's the libertonian interior, the factory one where roman was taken to by johnny, yusuf's construction site, the southern algonquin docks (where pier 69 is), etc...

i think this deathmatch is set to take place at yusuf's construction site...
Marney1
Cooooool I'll check it out! wink.gif
JamieMilne
how come its not getting held on the 10th of may ?
ViceMan
Because they're held every two weeks maybe? confused1.gif
bOnEs
i'll be playing this match and then a few hours later, i'll be standing in line to pick up RDR at midnight biggrin.gif... the 17th is going to be a good day for me indeed...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 6 2010, 03:31 PM) *
i'll be playing this match and then a few hours later, i'll be standing in line to pick up RDR at midnight biggrin.gif... the 17th is going to be a good day for me indeed...

So you're definitely in?
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 6 2010, 12:03 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 6 2010, 03:31 PM) *

So you're definitely in?

yup, softball practices have moved to sundays and wednesdays... yipee!! biggrin.gif... now as far as the games go, i have no clue... but, i will be in on the next match for sure... count me in...
ViceMan
We need to do a TDM sometime, but I doubt if we did noone would turn up.
GLC
It's a pity we didn't get to try any of the new TLAD modes after the last match. It was only me and that zeeshan guy left. I played Own The City last night, still haven't tried Witness Protection or Club Business..
bOnEs
club business is a fun co-op mode... that's usually what i am playing when i am playing the episodes... i'm a co-op whore biggrin.gif...
ViceMan
I rarely play anything other than freeroam nowadays.
JamieMilne
i thought it was everyweek lol
asthenia
Ohai. In.
ViceMan
I really should try out a DM in TBoGT just to get acquainted with the playing area... But I can't be arsed.
asthenia
I haven't played on the Network with anyone since I played with Albino and D-O on GTA IV... Excluding Party mode with one guy I used to work with.
bOnEs
this BOGT deathmatch might turn out to be the best turnout yet biggrin.gif...
GLC
Hope so, otherwise I'm going to change the blip settings from shooting. I tried it with 3 others and found it boring in such a large area. If we don't have many participants (likely) I'll change blips to all.
ViceMan
Well if everyone who's signed up actually turns up to the match it should be a good one. I'd liked to have had the same success with TL&D deathmatch.

Anyway, i'll get disco'd from this one half way through again, so i'm not looking forward to it that much. I'm not going to bother playing properly, i'll just hang back and do some defensive shit until I get disco'd.
bOnEs
i may be playing but, it's not what will be on my mind during the match... i am sure we'll all be talking about RDR in between marney sniper shots... i mean, i'll be playing the game in a just a few hours after the match, if my location does a midnight launch so, monday is all about RDR with a little BOGT mixed in between biggrin.gif...
ViceMan
I'll just be my usual pessimistic, uninterested self wasting 45 minutes of my life.
bOnEs
you should get a headset... i rarely use one online with randoms but, it's fun to use one with people you know...
TreeFitty
just put it on twitter again.
JamieMilne
my psn id is jamievxr,

in the confirmed players list im lsited as my username on here lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.