Pages: 1, 2, 3
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 15 2010, 03:03 AM) *
my psn id is jamievxr,

in the confirmed players list im lsited as my username on here lol

It's now updated. wink.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 10 2010, 10:17 PM) *
you should get a headset... i rarely use one online with randoms but, it's fun to use one with people you know...

Nah I think it'd distract me from the killing. Plus I don't want to have to listen to Marney yelling "teych dat cher Soth'ehhn geht!"
trathen93
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 15 2010, 06:02 PM) *
you should get a headset... i rarely use one online with randoms but, it's fun to use one with people you know...

Nah I think it'd distract me from the killing. Plus I don't want to have to listen to Marney yelling "teych dat cher Soth'ehhn geht!"

you could just mute marney.
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ May 15 2010, 08:26 PM) *

LOL all I hear out of you is moaning that you're getting wasted all the time. tongue.gif
bOnEs
"oi, i done flew out me knickers"... that's all i hear laugh.gif... i swear i'm the only american with a headset...
trathen93
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 16 2010, 01:39 AM) *
QUOTE (El-Nino @ May 15 2010, 08:26 PM) *

LOL all I hear out of you is moaning that you're getting wasted all the time. tongue.gif

ok, but not all the time. anyway he didnt make reference to me so maybe im not as bad haha happy.gif
Marney1

Ha! Missed!

You're a terrible shot bOnEs! biggrin.gif
Massacre
Idea. You guys need to have a demo derby for one of the deathmatches. No getting out of the vehicle, you can only pick up weapons while on your way to a suitable vehicle.
TreeFitty
Or no shooting at all like a real derby. Just smashing cars until there's one left.
Massacre
I went with the SanAn Bloodbowl thing, wasn't sure you guys would be into a strict demo derby. It'd be extra good times with all the fancy cars from TBOGT. I'd be up for that.
ViceMan
The trouble is that nobody will follow those rules, people will get out of cars and cause havoc.
DuPz0r
I'm in. Soz i forgot to put my name down. wink.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
Sorry but it looks like I won't make it. I have to work from about 4-9.
ViceMan
Anticipated time before disconnecting: 20 minutes, kills in those 20 minutes: 5-10, enthusiasm level: critically low.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 17 2010, 04:01 PM) *
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 17 2010, 09:43 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 17 2010, 04:01 PM) *
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Pretty much yeah, but I don't really care either way, it just means there's no chance of me accidentally winning again.
zeeshan810
I'm in don't forget to invite me. sad.gif

Can we also have Derby? IF you guys don't know how to do that I will help whoever is hosting this match.
JamieMilne
not long too go ;p hope everyone turns up
zeeshan810
^ What Derby?
JamieMilne
what ? lol
bOnEs
i'm looking forward to the hunt... marney's pelt goes for big bucks in alderney...
Marney1
My PSN is marney1
JamieMilne
i see few people that i have from on here or online on gta just now, invite me in lol,. got nothing to do unt9l it starts at 11 lol

so whos hosting this weeks game ?
trathen93
arrrgggghh feck! let down by my internet connection again, fuck it onto Battlefield for the rest of the night, peace!
GLC
Me - $8119
Dup - $5574
TF (no, seriously.) - $5103
Bones - $4117
JamieMilne - $2965
Marney - $2853
Viceman - $717
TreeFitty
Well that was fun.
JamieMilne
Scores

slipperypoppy - $8219
BushkaUK - $5574
therealtreefitty - $5103
artistadam - $4117
jamievxr - $2965
marney1 - $2853
ViceyThaShizzle - $717

yeah was good
TreeFitty
I had written down $8219 for GLC too.

board updated.
bOnEs
i was surprised to see fitty there... it took me about 10 minutes to get used to the map too... fucking ledges and shit... and dark spooky corridors and hallways unsure.gif... nice map selection though, i liked it...

so... are we doing another one?
JamieMilne
it is $8219, i took a pic of it when the match ended lol

id probly be up for doing another one, but i was hoping that the next match would be in rdr lol
Marney1
Well I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw TF online! ohmy.gif

@Vicey, you're a mad fucker! Driving round in reverse then crashing head on into me on your bike as I was about to cross the finish line. laugh.gif
zeeshan810
F*** I was busy. sad.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ May 17 2010, 07:32 PM) *
it is $8219, i took a pic of it when the match ended lol

id probly be up for doing another one, but i was hoping that the next match would be in rdr lol

well, i wasn't sure if we'd all be ready in a couple of weeks to play some RDR... i'd almost want a month before i play a tourney match but then again, i might miss out on the next game due to softball anyways so, i guess it doesn't really matter...
JamieMilne
yeah i suppose your right waiting a month to get used to the game lol. but il prob have a go online before that and would have prefered to play against yous haha
bOnEs
well, we can still saddle up and do freeroam whenever, it doesn't have to be a deathmatch... i would imagine the first person i play online with will be someone from this site as well since, i have about 10+ of you as friends and most of them are buying this game biggrin.gif...

but, since you can earn experience playing freeroam, i might mess around with that for a while...
TreeFitty
If it's not an RDR match next, how many of you will actually pull the RDR disc out and switch back to GTA? tongue.gif
Massacre
QUOTE (zeeshan810 @ May 17 2010, 07:47 PM) *
Fuck I was busy. sad.gif

C'mon dude. Think about what site you're on.
DuPz0r
Nice match last night guys. That was the first BoGT deathmatch I've played! I loved the map, awesome selection. I'd be up for more games in the future of course smile.gif But I know a lot of us will be moving on to RDR soon.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 18 2010, 12:35 AM) *
@Vicey, you're a mad fucker! Driving round in reverse then crashing head on into me on your bike as I was about to cross the finish line. laugh.gif

Yeah I never play races seriously, I actually managed to crash head first into GLC on the bike and knock him off, I was fucking loling at that.
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 18 2010, 06:14 PM) *
I actually managed to crash head first into GLC on the bike and knock him off, I was fucking loling at that.

Yeah, you came from fucking nowhere. I gave up and went to Hercules...
Marney1
Really enjoyed last nights match, still haven't done more than about 10% of the story yet so it was all new to me. Prefer the traditional combat sniper over that explosive round thing. I'd definitely take an hour away from RDR once a fortnight to play the iGTA Matches. TBoGT has totally revived my urge for multiplayer. We're yet to go sky diving yet. smile.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 18 2010, 08:00 PM) *
Really enjoyed last nights match, still haven't done more than about 10% of the story yet so it was all new to me. Prefer the traditional combat sniper over that explosive round thing. I'd definitely take an hour away from RDR once a fortnight to play the iGTA Matches. TBoGT has totally revived my urge for multiplayer. We're yet to go sky diving yet. smile.gif

I was disappointed at the lack of disconnecting. I was just waiting for it to happen really, and it never did, so I just waited away from the match area behind a street vendor's kiosk in the end, then I got bored and started blowing myself up.

And I still think we need to have a triathlon race from Alderney to the Airport.
Marney1
I was up a crane sniping long distance at you. Dunno what the hell you were doing but you were over the road from the heli tour place. I spent half the match laughing at your...............er, weird behaviour. laugh.gif
DuPz0r
I'm up for sky diving and a triathlon.
TreeFitty
The only time I got my hands on a sniper there was no one to shoot at. Marney had gotten taken out a few seconds prior and everyone else was on the other side of the area, out of view.
bOnEs
i got a few good kills with the sniper before jaimie climbed up the crane and wasted me laugh.gif...

i'm still down for playing this match every other monday though... maybe we can create a different day for RDR because, i played a few hours of that last night and OMG, RDR online is fucking amazingly fun!!
TreeFitty
Well the 360 never got going, so how's the Mondays inbetween GTA for RDR?
bOnEs
sounds aight i guess biggrin.gif... so, this monday then, lol??
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 19 2010, 07:03 PM) *
sounds aight i guess biggrin.gif... so, this monday then, lol??

epic.
GLC
Sooooooo....anyone for DM 10? mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.