Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Easter Eggs
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
angeal18
Finding a Deloran in a cave would be pretty cool.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Starkiller18 @ May 2 2010, 04:49 PM) *
Finding a Delorean in a cave would be pretty cool.

Heh, BTTF II was on last night.
TreeFitty
Or a random barn has his model town in it.
ViceMan
A gravestone in a cemetary with "Arch Stanton" on it, with a grave next to it marked "unknown".
bOnEs
an entire barn housing an ice-maker laugh.gif...

i'd imagine there's going to be a rock formation in the shape of a penis... there's always a penis in R* games laugh.gif...
Marney1
Vagina shaped cave entrance. tongue.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 3 2010, 04:22 PM) *

Which is also the lair of a dangerous gang, and in one mission you must rig the previously mentioned penis-shaped rock (which is close by) with explosives and detonate it so the rock falls into the cave entrance and plugs the hole. You then lie back and light a cigar.
asthenia
QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 2 2010, 05:22 PM) *
QUOTE (Starkiller18 @ May 2 2010, 04:49 PM) *
Finding a Delorean in a cave would be pretty cool.

Heh, BTTF II was on last night.

And again today, and I'm pretty sure it was on the the day before yesterday, talk about celebrating an anniversary.

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 3 2010, 06:02 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 3 2010, 04:22 PM) *

Which is also the lair of a dangerous gang, and in one mission you must rig the previously mentioned penis-shaped rock (which is close by) with explosives and detonate it so the rock falls into the cave entrance and plugs the hole. You then lie back and light a cigar.

LOL!

I love the fact that we can bank on there being some fantastic easter eggs in this, purely 'cause it's R*.
Heartless
I'd like a man/horse/indian with no name reference. (for the slow: clint/america/deadman)
ViceMan
QUOTE (Darth Talon @ May 3 2010, 09:48 PM) *
I'd like a man/horse/indian with no name reference. (for the slow: clint/america/deadman)

Or there could be someone called "One-armed Blondie".
BAMF
How about an Easter Bunny whose fur is worth ten times as much as a rabbits?
Massacre
Why has no one mentioned Blazing Saddles?
bOnEs
what would be the easter egg from that?? a fake western town? a town whose sheriff is black? mango on a bull??
Massacre
A black sheriff who perpetually whips things out?
bOnEs
a campsite full of cowboys eating beans? laugh.gif...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.