Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ballad Of Gay Tony Keeps Freezing!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
DonOcelot
Ive recently purchased The Ballad Of Gay Tony from the PSN. It installs. I can play it fine until i get to a certain point, where i have to drop off my two friends, its only a few minutes in. But at that moment it always freezes, no matter what. Ive tried reinstalling and everything.

Any help at all would be appreciated.
trathen93
I personally have had problems where it slows down, due to frame rate issues, but never had the game freeze on me. Ive got the Episodes from liberty city pack so it might be something to do with the downloaded version. try looking on the internet for more help, lots of other forums can have answers, just takes time looking.
DonOcelot
QUOTE (El-Nino @ May 2 2010, 04:41 PM) *
I personally have had problems where it slows down, due to frame rate issues, but never had the game freeze on me. Ive got the Episodes from liberty city pack so it might be something to do with the downloaded version. try looking on the internet for more help, lots of other forums can have answers, just takes time looking.

Well a new update popped up today and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks nonetheless.
ViceMan
Haven't had any trouble myself.
GLC
Well TLaD froze once with Johnny in mid-air as he flew off his bike (pretty funny), but I've had no troubles with BoGT.
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ May 2 2010, 10:02 PM) *
Well TLaD froze once with Johnny in mid-air as he flew off his bike (pretty funny), but I've had no troubles with BoGT.

Ooh actually I remember now, on the day I got EfLC I played TL&D straight from 9:45am up until about 10pm, I was just doing one of the final missions, (the one where Ray sends his goons after you) a car was speeding towards me and I shot it, as it blew up the game froze. But I attributed this to the fact that the console had been running 12 hours straight. Apart from that i've had no troubles.
PabloHoneyOle

That is all.
Massacre
All things GTA will freeze on my 360 for a few seconds (sometimes 30 or more), and it does it rather frequently. I don't know why.
bOnEs
yea, the episodes don't run nearly a smooth as IV... i've noticed a lot of frame rate issues during the drug war and turf war missions... constant pop-ins with environments and buildings... not so much with cars anymore but, lots of pop-in with the world itself...

cars amazingly spawning above me or getting stuck in walls... there's a lot of glitches compared to niko's story...
GTA5
has i fly around on single player on TBoGT i see car explosion explain why this happens please & i drive to a spot almost every time a explosion accurse
Marney1
QUOTE (GTA5 @ Sep 15 2010, 03:39 AM) *
has i fly around on single player on TBoGT i see car explosion explain why this happens please & i drive to a spot almost every time a explosion accurse

Where is this explosion exactly? I'll see if happens to me too.
GTA5
Sorry for late reply... you know where the big tennis court is.... every time I fly by there a explosion happens somewhere around the court & when I land to inspect it I see no traces of an explosion occurring.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.