Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car parking
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Gnarkill
I've found I can park cars outside the old safehouse you get for killing playboy x, is there anywhere else to save cars ?
ViceMan
All the other safehouses from GTA IVanilla work too, and possibly the ones from TL&D. I'm pretty sure this was mentioned in another topic.
Gnarkill
I couldn't find anything. I didnt think they all worked i stuck a car on one and it dissapeared.
TreeFitty
They have a tendency to randomly disappear in IV too. Either peds crashing into them or cops stealing them.
Massacre
Holy shit it's Gnarkill.
6 shooter
All GTA IV & TLAD parking lots in front of safehouses are still valid, even if you cannot access the safehouse itself. But I did notice that vehicles tend to disappear from parked locations more often than they did e.g. in GTA IV (I don't remember how it was in TLAD).
Rconover
So When I use TBOGT, I can use safehouse spots from Niko's story?
trathen93
QUOTE (Rconover @ Jun 15 2010, 04:52 PM) *
So When I use TBOGT, I can use safehouse spots from Niko's story?

never tried it myself but, yeah u can. strange really but it gives u the opportunity to save even more cars, which is pretty much win-win
6 shooter
@Rconover: what in the sentence "All GTA IV & TLAD parking lots in front of safehouses are still valid, even if you cannot access the safehouse itself" don't you understand?
Rconover
QUOTE (6 shooter @ Jun 25 2010, 11:01 AM) *
@Rconover: what in the sentence "All GTA IV & TLAD parking lots in front of safehouses are still valid, even if you cannot access the safehouse itself" don't you understand?

I thought he was implying they work in other sections of the game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.