Full Version: iGTA Death Match 8 (PS3) 6pm EST/11pm GMT
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2
Marney1

DEATH MATCH

LEADERBOARD

Settings as chosen by last match winner:
Game: TL&D
Location: Alderney (might select another if there's low turnout)
Duration: 45 mins
Auto-Aim: On
Weapons: All
Police: Off
Traffic: Medium
Pedestrians: Medium
Blips: On
Online I.D. Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: --- (Medium if possible)
Respawn Time: 1 second
Time of Day: Evening
Weather: Clear

Confirmed Players
bOnEs***
ViceMan**
DuPz0r*
Marney1*
El-Nino
Jamievxr
GLC
That Fuckin' mod
zeeshan810_gta
JamieMilne
just a quick note. i wont be involved, dont have the dlc on ps3 sad.gif
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 20 2010, 01:01 AM) *
just a quick note. i wont be involved, dont have the dlc on ps3 sad.gif

Alright man, thanks for joining the last one anyway! wink.gif
JamieMilne
no problem it was fun lol
ViceMan
I suppose TL&D is next, from what i've played in free roam of it you can't select the respawn distance though.

Game: TL&D
Location: Alderney (might select another if there's low turnout)
Duration: 45 mins
Auto-Aim: On
Weapons: All
Police: Off
Traffic: Medium
Pedestrians: Medium
Blips: On
Online I.D. Display: On
Reticule Health: On
Voice Chat: On
Respawn Distance: --- (Medium if possible)
Respawn Time: 1 second
Time of Day: Evening
Weather: Clear

I don't even want to host this one.
bOnEs
i'm sure marney or someone else could host... it's kind of hard to relay shit to you when you don't use a headset... so, starting a match could be difficult and, if we have to restart the server because of someone getting dropped, you wouldn't know...
GLC
Maybe the person who came second should.
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 20 2010, 05:14 PM) *
Maybe the person who came second should.

I was going to say you, but I don't like to name names, cause i'm a fine gentleman. The worst that can happen is that i'll get disconnected.

You can choose your own settings if you want.
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 20 2010, 06:07 PM) *
You can choose your own settings if you want.

Naw, I like the ones you've posted.
ViceMan
Good, that's settled; GLC will host the next one. (And i'll probably get disconnected. smile.gif)
GLC
Woo biggrin.gif
Marney1
Doom and gloom or what? You bunch of miserable fags, cheer up!
JamieMilne
just bought the ballad of gay tony lol. will that game be 10th may ?
trathen93
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 24 2010, 04:13 PM) *
just bought the ballad of gay tony lol. will that game be 10th may ?

its up to the winner of this match. I can imagine you downloaded it. because the DLC version of the lost and damned cant go online with the Episodes version, just a heads up if you're considering downloading The lost and damned
ViceMan
Yeah, who bought EfLC as opposed to downloading the single episiodes?

Me, Marnstizzuh, GeezyLewkin'Ceezy are the only one I know for certain.

I thought maybe after the match we could have a triathlon race, like in the "This Ain't Checkers" mission. Starting over Alderney in helicopters and bailing out, then racing to the airport behind the control tower where the runways intersect. I think if we did this we should do it with blips off so everyone doesn't follow each other and the winner will remain a mystery until everybody arrives.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 24 2010, 06:31 PM) *
Yeah, who bought EfLC as opposed to downloading the single episiodes?

Me, Marnstizzuh, GeezyLewkin'Ceezy are the only one I know for certain.

I thought maybe after the match we could have a triathlon race, like in the "This Ain't Checkers" mission. Starting over Alderney in helicopters and bailing out, then racing to the airport behind the control tower where the runways intersect. I think if we did this we should do it with blips off so everyone doesn't follow each other and the winner will remain a mystery until everybody arrives.

I'm up for whatever you choose. Only upto 60% on TL&D because I haven't played for ages so I haven't even looked at TBoGT yet.
JamieMilne
i only downloaded tbogt, will i still be able to play with disc users? i have no plans to buy tlad again cause i have the episodes disc for 360 and wasnt impressed and didnt even like tlad lol
ViceMan
I'd say I like TL&D and TBoGT equally.

TL&D: Death metal, bikers... gooood.

TBoGT: Fast cars, great weapons... also goooood.

Currently playing TL&D though, up to 41 gang wars, they get bloody hard as your gang mumbers just run into a firefight and get slaughtered leaving you by yourself.
trathen93
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 24 2010, 09:11 PM) *
i only downloaded tbogt, will i still be able to play with disc users? i have no plans to buy tlad again cause i have the episodes disc for 360 and wasnt impressed and didnt even like tlad lol

TBoGT dlc version and disc version can play together, its just TLaD that cant, due to the map updates for the ballad which aren't on the gta iv disc for some reason
bOnEs
there seems to be a lot of little bugs with TLAD... for one, every time you start up the game, your options are reset... the phone text reverts back to small and my character view moves back to right behind him... every fucking time... it's starting to get annoying... none of that happens in BOGT...

i say we do a road rash race or two afterward but, then we should try some of the other modes in TLAD like own the city or the co-op mission, club business... we should definitely check those out... maybe even try witness protection... chopper vs. chopper is probably the only mode we could avoid since i think that's only a 2 player mode...
GLC
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 25 2010, 05:09 PM) *
i say we do a road rash race or two afterward but, then we should try some of the other modes in TLAD like own the city or the co-op mission, club business... we should definitely check those out... maybe even try witness protection... chopper vs. chopper is probably the only mode we could avoid since i think that's only a 2 player mode...

Shit, I haven't even tried any of the new modes. Guess I will later.
ViceMan
Why can you only use bats on bikes during races? I bought a bat in SP assuming I could use it to knock peds over and smash peoples cars, but no, you can't use it.
JamieMilne
well ill see yous all online when ballad gets it turn on monday night deathmatchs lol
bOnEs
i won't be available for this upcoming match... we are having our "first" official softball practice that monday mad.gif... i tried to get them to change it but, monday worked best for everyone but me... i sure hope some of the games don't land on mondays but i am sure it's bound to happen... i'm exciting about playing baseball again, even if it is softball...

so, i might not be here for all of them this summer like i have been so far... so, remove me from the "players" list for this match... sorry...
ViceMan
Well after the next next one I doubt we'll have any more while we're all fapping over RDR.
bOnEs
well, that's the thing... if we all move onto RDR, i might be missing some of those posse matches as well... my summer is going to be loaded with golf and softball this year... my free time will be devoted to drinking and playing RDR biggrin.gif... and yes, i think RDR will keep me occupied all summer long... if it doesn't, i still have an evil play-through left for infamous and i can always go back to GTA like i always do biggrin.gif...
ViceMan
I could probably drag myself away from RDR once every two weeks to play GTA, but I don't know if many others will, our current turnout for matches hasn't been that good and when RDR is released I suspect it'll only get worse.
trathen93
I love the ballad. its taking priority at the moment and I could easily drag myself away from Red dead once every 2 weeks. if I ever get near winning a match the location is going to be the airport on TBoGT.
i need to look at TLaD multiplayer modes soon, the idea of a few races after each match is goood, I always do better at them

and I believe its tree fitty who does the leaderboard, trathen is me, sorry i didnt match all the scores to the site usernames. I couldnt be arsed fixing it all ,it was late after all.
ViceMan
And when we do eventually stop playing the GTA deathmatches we're going to continue them on RDR.

At the moment TL&D is my substitute for RDR, riding around on my bike with my sawn-off blowing people away - replace the bike with a horse and that's pretty much it.
bOnEs
i am predicting a GLC victory... he's come so close a few times that it's bound to happen...
ViceMan
Well i'll make sure I don't win, if i'm in the lead i'll stay out of the action for a while. There'll probably only be 4-5 of us anyway.

That's if I don't get disconnected, which i'm expecting to happen.
bOnEs
it sounds like we are having a hard time trying to secure softball practice space on monday... i'll know by friday if i am playing or not... but, i am certain i won't be in deathmatch 8 if all goes to plan... hope it is a good turnout though...
Marney1
bOnEs***
ViceMan**
DuPz0r*
Marney1*
El-Nino
Jamievxr
GLC
That Fuckin' mod

Jamie are you still out of this one? Anyone else playing? "My girl wants to party all the time party all the time party all the tiiiiime!" Can't get that song out of my head.
Massacre
How did that song get into your head in the first place?
TreeFitty
Rockstar posted it friday. randomly.
Massacre
Those niggers.
TreeFitty
Here marney, listen to it all you want in game form: http://www.freeonlinegames.com/rpg-games/a...etroit-cop.html
ViceMan
I'd make it;

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 2 2010, 02:40 AM) *
ViceMan**
DuPz0r*
Marney1*
El-Nino
GLC

Dunno about bOnEsEy.
bOnEs
yea, i'm a no go... softball practice is tonight...
Marney1
OK bOnEs, one day we may be able to forgive you.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Emperor Massacre @ Apr 30 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Mitch Hedberg is fucking hilarious, he needs another special on Comedy Central.

I might show up no guarantees.
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 3 2010, 11:36 AM) *
OK bOnEs, one day we may be able to forgive you.

there could be others too... apparently the games are mon.-wed... and most of the people on the team feels that monday is the best day for practice... i objected but, i was overruled by the majority... so, i might not be available much anymore this summer...

well see though, i'll play it week to week and see what happens...
trathen93
I should be ok, my connection seems stable today. some arse kickin is finally due, hahaha.
Massacre
QUOTE (Evangel @ May 3 2010, 11:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Emperor Massacre @ Apr 30 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Mitch Hedberg is fucking hilarious, he needs another special on Comedy Central.

I might show up no guarantees.

Interesting quote there.
ViceMan
I've even forgotten the settings myself, and I chose them... Oh well GeezleCeezy is hosting. I think afterwards we should do a GTA race with bikes and biker weapons, since it is TL&D after all.
Marney1
Yeah! Drive-by skull assault with a bat!
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 3 2010, 06:26 PM) *
Yeah! Drive-by skull assault with a bat!

I was thinking more of the sawn-off, Terminator 2 sty-lee.
zeeshan810
PSN ID: zeeshan810_gta
GLC
I'll add you when I go on a little later and invite you.

6pm EST/11pm GMT
ViceMan
I know the title mentions it but i'll just reiterate by saying this is going to be TL&D, the EfLC version specifically.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.