Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BOGT Multi-Player
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
River
Pros are it runs pretty much the same as gtaiv and all, one con I noticed so far (pc version I'm playing on) is that multi-player models are lacking. Theres not many selections to choose from to customize your appearance as in GTAIV. Pros = the apc, skydiving, higher chopper altitude, some cool new vehicles+chopper+new weapons.

Heres a short clip from some multi-player action earlier tonight with 3 friends in free mode when we had a 6 star going for about 30 mins or so before any of us died. lol.

(and yes its taylor swift metal version hahahah)
PabloHoneyOle
I love the addition of parachutes, it makes it easier to escape a high rise that you've been sniping people from.

Plus the weapons are fucking dope.
ViceMan
The new deathmatch areas - although I haven't tried them yet - seem very restricted, they should've kept the original areas too and added these. Also, why can't you select the respawn distance option in free roam? I'm pissed off with people respawning next to me when i'm trying to get away from some pointless firefight and pistoling me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.