Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3 Clan?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > Red Dead Series > Red Dead Redemption
DuPz0r
So we'll be playing this a lot no doubt. Will we be setting up our own little group so we can take on other randoms in the bad lands? I for one want to see a large group of us roamig about on horses shooting the hell out of rival clans. what do you guys think, will it happen?
I measn come on, we managed to set up a two-weekly gta game, io'm sure we could get around to doing this...
TreeFitty
I'm sure we'll be doing this.
Psy
Yep, providing I'm not busy, I'll be up for this too.
PabloHoneyOle
Change the topic title to PS3 clan. I almost got my hopes up for a minute.
TreeFitty
done
Marney1
Don't think I'll be using multiplayer until I've finished the story, if the whole world is open to explore from the start then I will but if some of it's locked until after certain missions I won't want to ruin the main story for myself. Didn't play GTA IV online until the story was done and I'm glad I did that.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 15 2010, 11:06 PM) *
Don't think I'll be using multiplayer until I've finished the story, if the whole world is open to explore from the start then I will but if some of it's locked until after certain missions I won't want to ruin the main story for myself. Didn't play GTA IV online until the story was done and I'm glad I did that.

Good point. I didn't play GTAIV online until i finished the story either.
Psy
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 15 2010, 10:06 PM) *

From what Rockstar told me, the whole world is open from the start, but they were going to confirm it for definite. I never found out though. I won't be playing MP too much until I've finished the story, but I really don't think running around with 7 of your mates in the same world as you play on your own is going to spoil the game in any way, so I probably will play it before I complete the full game.
DiO
I'm on summer break when it comes out so im gonna play it a shit load especially since its the only game I plan on buying.
Marney1
QUOTE (Psy @ Apr 16 2010, 12:59 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 15 2010, 10:06 PM) *

From what Rockstar told me, the whole world is open from the start, but they were going to confirm it for definite. I never found out though. I won't be playing MP too much until I've finished the story, but I really don't think running around with 7 of your mates in the same world as you play on your own is going to spoil the game in any way, so I probably will play it before I complete the full game.

Well that's good news if it turns out to be correct because otherwise I probably won't be playing MP for months.
asthenia
I'd love to be able to commit to this or even playing GTA with you guys but I'm so full of fail when it comes to MP gaming, I usually go online gaming between like 11pm and 6am, I have other things to do at peak times. :/ sucks.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Asthenia @ Apr 29 2010, 10:21 AM) *
I'd love to be able to commit to this or even playing GTA with you guys but I'm so full of fail when it comes to MP gaming, I usually go online gaming between like 11pm and 6am, I have other things to do at peak times. :/ sucks.

Our GTA deathmatches are at 11pm... sleep.gif
asthenia
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 29 2010, 10:25 AM) *

Srsly?

Srsly srsly?
ViceMan
QUOTE (Asthenia @ Apr 29 2010, 10:52 AM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 29 2010, 10:25 AM) *

Srsly?

Srsly srsly?

Ya rly!

Ya rly ya rly!
asthenia
Sweet. I'll try and get in on the next one...
ViceMan
Don't forget to sign up, also give Marney a kick up the arse and tell him to update the confirmed list while you're there. Oh it's TL&D too...
Massacre
Hmm... Ast. I think I might be gay for you enough to actually buy EFLC for PS3. We'll see.
JamieMilne
im in , yous are the only people i know that are probly buying the game so be good to be in your clan haha biggrin.gif
Lee
My god it's been a while since I was on here!! I remember all the crazy MP stuff we used to get up to in the early days after IV was released. Especially fun with Psy's capture card recording it all!

Only just this last week picked up IV again and am getting RDR on Friday.

PSN is Fodder007 if anyone wants to add me.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I just made 100 bucks sellin shit over the weekend, so when I pick this up I'll join.
Hardcore Ottoman
I'm in whenever I can. PSN is "punxtr".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.