Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New VCS Missions!(for PS2)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
killjoy.rujoy?
I checked the 100% completion list for VCS PSP...
there was either an omission or we got 1 small new side mission for the PS2 version. clap.gif
...And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. rolleyes.gif

It is very similar to the bus mission at the studio on Prawn Island(Crash)...
do so much damage in a certain amount of time.I don't remeber doing it on PSP.
I just jumped in and did it and didn't bother with the name. drool.gif

It is a tractor trailer rig(no trailer) parked in the area of the Forklift near(West of) the vehicle collection spot.
It is near all the containers around the bend.Good luck! thumbup.gif

I have completed pretty much everything but what I find somewhat boring...taxi,ambulance,balloons.
I'm gonna leave 1 slot for these plus Rampages and Jumps,and save the last slot for Empire Building.
Petty much what I did on PSP. wink.gif

>>>edit...also, there's another PCJ playground bike at the back corner of your first save house with a garage!
-spyder-
At first I thought you ment there was'ent a CRASH on the psp version. But anyway nice find
killjoy.rujoy?
Wahoo! roll2.gif
I also found "Caddy Daddy" a check point race on a golf cart. thumbup.gif
Located by the tennis courts at the golfcourse...duh. rolleyes.gif
Heartless
Cool beans. Thanks for the heads up.
-spyder-
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Mar 17 2007, 07:49 PM) [snapback]1311356[/snapback]
Wahoo! roll2.gif
I also found "Caddy Daddy" a check point race on a golf cart. thumbup.gif
Located by the tennis courts at the golfcourse...duh. rolleyes.gif

Wtf, cool.
killjoy.rujoy?
OKAY ANOTHER ONE! clap.gif

CrimsOn Water Wings:Sea Plane at the LightHouse Docks.(freakin' a hard one!) thumbup.gif

The big rig that is similar to the Crash Mission is called Rush.
The PCJ checkpoint race at your first save house with the garage is called Playground On The Dock.

The Life Guard Mission has changed drastically...you no longer go around giving CPR.You are keeping hoodlums on
Sanchezs from ripping up the beach.Knock them off their bikes(by whatever method works for you)! ohmy.gif

I do not regret buying this game,even though I own the PSP version as well.There are probably more surprises yet
to come! roll2.gif
-spyder-
^^
No, you also get to do this on the psp version too. For some reason it changes because first I was rescuing people (but you said CPR? do you mean) in the sea from drowning with the boat. And then I died so I started this again later and it was this time stopping people on bikes and it increases each time

There is also something else in the PS2 version but it aint a new side mission!! I'll post later unless someone else does
killjoy.rujoy?
Yep,yer rite,the life guard missions change up if you don't get 15 or more in one go...my bad.But I really was doing CPR
rescue on the PSP version...on the beach(you race to the victim without stopping on his head or such and another dude pumps on their chest for a couple seconds;they get up and you move on),not throwing lifesavers to victims in the water(but
I've seen this as well). biggrin.gif

Never noticed,'cause I got lucky with both versions. rolleyes.gif

But,the Crims On Water Wings(the sea plane at the lighthouse) and Rush are new...no?
I definetely know Caddy Daddy is new.I'm just using the 100% PSP checklist posted a few pages back(and my pathetic
memory) when comparing the versions. smile.gif

>>>edit...
Playground on the Docks is new for PS2(?)
Now I'm adding these PS2 extras.

Hyman Memorial O.D.T.(Bi-Plane in Airport Hangar;SouthWest Airport)
Playground In The Park(Rite after entrance to Washington Beach Parkade)
6 new Unique Stunts
5 new Rampages
Korben
QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Mar 18 2007, 01:27 AM) [snapback]1311425[/snapback]
Yep,yer rite,the life guard missions change up if you don't get 15 or more in one go...my bad.But I really was doing CPR
rescue on the PSP version...on the beach(you race to the victim without stopping on his head or such and another dude pumps on their chest for a couple seconds;they get up and you move on),not throwing lifesavers to victims in the water(but
I've seen this as well). biggrin.gif

Never noticed,'cause I got lucky with both versions. rolleyes.gif

But,the Crims On Water Wings(the sea plane at the lighthouse) and Rush are new...no?
I definetely know Caddy Daddy is new.I'm just using the 100% PSP checklist posted a few pages back(and my pathetic
memory) when comparing the versions. smile.gif

Yep, I am pretty certain the Crims on Water Wings is new and the Rush is new, plus the Caddy Daddy is new as well.

I have noticed on the PSP version you have the ability to buy a "Bullet Proof" Sanchez from outside your first save house with a garage. You don't have that in the PSP version either.
HB~Sauce
Making up for the no multiplayer? Anyways cool find, I just recently finished VCS and currently working on Wipeout Pure and Twisted Metal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.