Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA DeathMatch VII (PS3) 6pm EST ~ 11pm GMT
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bOnEs
lol @ europe... i've been playing EFLC since yesterday laugh.gif...

i for one won't be going for the sniper... i'm not good with it... i'll just get the choppers and try to fling everyone across the map since i'm sure the battle will be taking place in the parking lot for the most part...

ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 14 2010, 06:40 PM) *
i for one won't be going for the sniper... i'm not good with it... i'll just get the choppers and try to fling everyone across the map since i'm sure the battle will be taking place in the parking lot for the most part...

I won't be going for that sniper anyway... *reveals possible strategy* And I won't be going near the parking lot where possible.

I can't believe it's this Monday again, it doesn't seem long ago I was cooking myself in the prison.
bOnEs
i never remember where online weapon spawn spots are... the only ones i remember are the few i recall from the single player...
TreeFitty
I only remember some locations in a few online modes. Airport with all weapons, Airport with powerful weapons, LC with all weapons, etc...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 14 2010, 10:39 PM) *
i never remember where online weapon spawn spots are... the only ones i remember are the few i recall from the single player...

Well some are random, but most of the ones at the airport are always the same... The ones that matter anyway.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 14 2010, 06:40 PM) *
lol @ europe... i've been playing EFLC since yesterday laugh.gif...

You arsehole you!

I wont be using the shitty sniper rifle ether.
ViceMan
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 15 2010, 09:14 AM) *

You discredit it already, and there could be a point in the match where you could use it and you'll wish you'd picked it up. Where possible I pick up as many weapons as I can to give myself more tactical options.
DuPz0r
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 15 2010, 09:23 AM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 15 2010, 09:14 AM) *

You discredit it already, and there could be a point in the match where you could use it and you'll wish you'd picked it up. Where possible I pick up as many weapons as I can to give myself more tactical options.

Yeah i do that. But i'm terrible at using it on GTA, so it's shitty >_>
ViceMan
EfLC just arrived. Installing now.
DuPz0r
Lucky you. I didn't order it, because i didn't have the money. I would have play.com'd it though. I have to wait until Monday for it.
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 15 2010, 04:50 AM) *
EfLC just arrived. Installing now.

i just got past the "impossible trinity" mission with johnny, niko and luis breaking up the party... it's fun to see some of these missions play out from a different perspective... and now i know what happened to ray's money from IV biggrin.gif... plus, the cool thing about it was i could hear niko screaming at the cops while i was trying to leave the museum like he was laugh.gif...

i got to play a couple of online matches for TLAD last night... one bike race (that i won) and the co-op club business mission... i didn't get to hit anybody with a bat in the bike race because there were only 3 of us and we stayed far apart for most of the match... but, i can see us having some fun with the bike races biggrin.gif...
Marney1
We still up for the 'Tribute Match'? Can we all tear ourselves away from EFLC for just one hour on Monday?
DuPz0r
I can!
bOnEs
i looked at a list of missions for TLAD and i guess i am one mission away from the ending?? huh.gif... lol, i guess i could of finished it off last night but, i thought i still had about a half-dozen missions left... and that's not counting the side missions from stubbs and angus... nor the races and turf wars... there's still plenty of those left... i did kind of want to save those for later because, i am more interested in seeing the rest of the GTAIV story right now... the side stuff can wait...

so, i'm playing BOGT tonight biggrin.gif... yay!!

oh, and i can tear myself away for one more farewell match biggrin.gif...
GLC
So I've completed the story, 8/25 Gang Wars, 1/However Many Races, I've done one of Stubb's jobs and none for Angus. Plently to do tonight and I'll probably start BoGT tomorrow.
bOnEs
kind of a predictable ending but, fun nonetheless... i played the "club business" co-op match all night last night with a friend... that's a pretty fun mode, which can house up to 8 players i do believe... angus calls and barks out some orders like the "mafia work" mode from IV... but, there's no competition... your all on the same team biggrin.gif..

i think i found a new multiplayer mode to keep me busy online from time to time biggrin.gif... it's fun stuff...
ViceMan
Finished TLaD the night I got the game, Nearly done TBoGT. I prefer the vehicles form TBoGT (Buzzard and NOOSE Tank FTW) but its a close call in the weapon stakes, the streetsweeper and explosive shotgun are both great, and the grenade launcher is good too. Not really bothered with the automatic pistol since it's practically the same as the micro-uzi. I've still got one gun left to unlock in TBoGT it seems which I imagine will be the golden uzi.
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 17 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Finished TLaD the night I got the game

This.

Nearly done TBoGT.

This. I'm pretty sure I'm on the final mission. Obviously not going to spoil anything, but it had that "massive shootout" feel to it that most final missions do, plus my progress is like 65% atm, that's around the point where the story usually ends. Stupidly, I entered it with hardly any health and died, so I'unno if it definitely is the final one..

I prefer the vehicles form TBoGT (Buzzard and NOOSE Tank FTW)

Yeah, uh...this too, though I didn't think too much of the Buzzard. I found it really hard to control where my rockets went and just held down the fire button and rotated in the heli a bit until I hit the target..Meh.
ViceMan
Going to love using the explosive shotgun and grenade launcher in MP. And the new assault rifle too.
DuPz0r
I love the rapid-fire AA-12 shotgun in tbogt. That shits awesome!
Marney1
It will be such a great feeling starting the EFLC death matches with the crown still in my possession.
bOnEs
wow, i've been taking my sweet time with BOGT... i am at 25% i think... i was dicking around with TLAD mulitplayer this weekend, can't get enough of the "club business" mode biggrin.gif... maybe i'll give BOGT some single player attention later today...
Marney1
I think we should continue the death matches: 8, 9, 10, 11 etc no matter which version of GTA IV we're playing because it's all going on the same leaderboard............?..!......?
trathen93
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 18 2010, 04:17 PM) *
I think we should continue the death matches: 8, 9, 10, 11 etc no matter which version of GTA IV we're playing because it's all going on the same leaderboard............?..!......?

suppose so, maybe we could include a space to state what game it is, IV,TL&D or TBoGT. no need for more tables
JamieMilne
ill sign up, how do i get in to the game does someone on here add me and invite me in ?

Jamievxr

Confirmed Players
bOnEs***
ViceMan*
DuPz0r*
Marney1*
Dead Weight
El-Nino
Edgecrusher
new major on me cock
jamievxr

Marney1
You'll have to send bOnEs a friends request. biggrin.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 18 2010, 05:14 PM) *

Why BoNeS? You're hosting.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 18 2010, 05:22 PM) *

My friends list is full.
GLC
Hmm, seems I haven't signed up yet.

I'm in.
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 18 2010, 06:12 PM) *
I'm in.

You are? I can't feel anything yet.
TreeFitty
O SNAP!
JamieMilne
ill add bOnEs, later on then when i get home lol.
DuPz0r
Welcome Jamie. Good luck tonight.
JamieMilne
thanks. i'll see you on later tonight,. good luck too smile.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 18 2010, 12:28 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 18 2010, 05:22 PM) *

My friends list is full.

supposedly that problem was fixed in the last patch update...
ViceMan
We should each do our own little pre-match boast about how we're goin to dominate tonight, like a boxing match. I'll start;

Tonight I vow to kill some/many/all people who stand in my way, and i'll do it without dying once/occasionally/a lot. You cannot compete against my superior skill/tactics/penis.
trathen93
just discovered this on wikipedia:

The gameplay content of the newer episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony, is identical between the Episodes disc and the DLC version, and the multiplayer features of Gay Tony are compatible regardless of version. However, because of updates to the map of Liberty City shared by both games on the disc, the Episodes version of The Lost and Damned cannot be used to join multiplayer sessions with users of the older DLC version of that game.

seems this would have a big impact on the matches if any1 has got the downloadable version
ViceMan
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Apr 19 2010, 06:36 PM) *
just discovered this on wikipedia:

The gameplay content of the newer episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony, is identical between the Episodes disc and the DLC version, and the multiplayer features of Gay Tony are compatible regardless of version. However, because of updates to the map of Liberty City shared by both games on the disc, the Episodes version of The Lost and Damned cannot be used to join multiplayer sessions with users of the older DLC version of that game.

seems this would have a big impact on the matches if any1 has got the downloadable version

So if people have D/Led TL&D rather than buying EfLC then they won't be able to play together? Oh wel I think most people bought the disc.
Marney1
I is gonna fuck yo up mutha fucka! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH YOOOOOOOOUUUUU!
TreeFitty
your mother.
DuPz0r
See you bitches in an hour and a half... bitches.
bOnEs
hey, my niggas!!! we gonna do some gangsta shit, bitches!

JamieMilne
ive added you dupzor. what happens now. first match lol ? :$. i just get invited in or something lol ?
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 19 2010, 09:50 PM) *
ive added you dupzor. what happens now. first match lol ? :$. i just get invited in or something lol ?

Just be online and you'll get an invite. wink.gif
JamieMilne
since its my first match, and last since everybodys moving on to episodes and i have it for the stupid xbox with no internet haha sad.gif. i wanted to let you all know that im very good and im going to quite simply whip you all biggrin.gif lol ........ gangsta style smile.gif lol

ok cool thanks
DuPz0r
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 19 2010, 10:07 PM) *
since its my first match, and last since everybodys moving on to episodes and i have it for the stupid xbox with no internet haha sad.gif. i wanted to let you all know that im very good and im going to quite simply whip you all biggrin.gif lol ........ gangsta style smile.gif lol

ok cool thanks

Joo ave' balls mayne. Buh is ya bark worse dan ur bite? We'll see mayne!

I'm a little pissed up btw. This should be fun!
Marney1
I'm gonna miss WORMCULT and McGristle sad.gif
JamieMilne
im mostly likely all talk lol
Marney1
Thanks - I'll have that! ph34r.gif
And this
JamieMilne
lol 32 minutes to your asswhoopping guys biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.