Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA DeathMatch VII (PS3) 6pm EST ~ 11pm GMT
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
trathen93
lets hope I can connect this week, every game theres been a problem with my connection, it seems more stable but fingers crossed
Marney1
QUOTE (El-Nino @ Apr 19 2010, 10:32 PM) *
lets hope I can connect this week, every game theres been a problem with my connection, it seems more stable but fingers crossed

Come to ours and you can watch me play instead.
JamieMilne
why you calling me a fag lol ?
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 19 2010, 10:34 PM) *
why you calling me a fag lol ?

Because I can.
JamieMilne
bit pointless really lol since a havnt called you anything lol
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 19 2010, 10:37 PM) *
bit pointless really lol since a havnt called you anything lol

Is it making you mad?
JamieMilne
not really no just a bit rude ?
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 19 2010, 10:40 PM) *
not really no just a bit rude ?

You sure you're gonna be OK playing this? I mean you'll hear worse in-game, you better turn the sound off.
JamieMilne
i turn the sound of anyway lol i dont like listening to online chat lol
TreeFitty
you probably wouldn't understand him anyway. sleep.gif
DuPz0r
Jamie you'll get used to Marney in due time. He's a scourer your face.
JamieMilne
tongue.gif i dont think anybody would be able to understand me, coming from glasgow.
DuPz0r
Wtf. The downl;oadable content is not autosave start new game?! I bought the Disc version, why's it say that?

Edit/ Dw. I loaded the game after i started new. I think the Autosave tried to load from tBoGT through IV!
JamieMilne
i dunno how the episodes work with ps3 but i bought the disc version for xbox and autosaved worked fine
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 19 2010, 10:49 PM) *
tongue.gif i dont think anybody would be able to understand me, coming from glasgow.

I'd understand you.
trathen93
I'll translate anything marney says, if its required. i suggest you just reply "ye" and continue your massacre
JamieMilne
ok mate
Marney1
Yeah lar! Sound as a pound I'm custy lar!
JamieMilne
im online just waitin on the invite biggrin.gif
DuPz0r
The game never happens on time. Always with the connection problems buddy. Just wait a bit lol
Marney1
Oh fuck; 'The downloadable content you require is not available' < WTF does that mean?
JamieMilne
ok cheers biggrin.gif
trathen93
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Apr 19 2010, 10:59 PM) *
Oh fuck; 'The downloadable content you require is not available' < WTF does that mean?

seems you have to manually load the gamesave, imagine there will be a patch soon
JamieMilne
im a bit confused thought we were playin original gta iv haha ?
DuPz0r
God damn it. I got kicked! Not again. I missed the last one!!!
trathen93
someone invite me please, ive got high hopes for this one
DuPz0r
Nino did you get in? because i just got kicked! i swear you connected and i disconnected at the same time! I wasnt doing to bad either! Fuck it. I'm off to bed, I have to get up for Uni at 7am :S

Later.
JamieMilne
i invited nino in and just as he came in you got kicked out. ohmy.gif
DuPz0r
Well i'm sure i had around 1100 points before i got booted. So be sure to add the score to the scoreboard please.

Anyway night folk.

Good luck everyone. Vicey and Poppy especially smile.gif
JamieMilne
came in last sad.gif 948 lol
trathen93
yes, i wasnt last haha.

vicey 7848
slipperypoppy 6531
artistadam 4208
marney 2352
trathen 1020
jamie 948

here ya go, vicey i despise you,
Marney1
Who put those fire trucks there? tongue.gif

R.I.P IV
JamieMilne
good game. dunnno what to do. pay 40 quid a year to play episodes on my 360 or pay roughly 30 quid to buy it again on ps3 and play for free haha
TreeFitty
Board updated. sleep.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Apr 19 2010, 07:32 PM) *
Who put those fire trucks there? tongue.gif

R.I.P IV

who put those rockets there the race before that?? ph34r.gif...

i think i was the only one from the states in that match... you guys sounded like you were from a different planet or something... at least fanboy joined up at the end so i could hear a little canadian, just to know i was still on earth laugh.gif...

lol but seriously, i think i am starting to understand scouser a little better thanks to you marney...

-----

a nice IV send off though i guess... although, now you guys see why i suck at the airport biggrin.gif... it's too wide open, i'm used to the urban landscape in the streets, yo... every time i got in the vicinity of GLC and vicey, i tried to keep my distance... and their battle between each other were fun to watch from a distance too... it happened through the scope a few times during the match... but, 9/10 i was on the scope of one of them laugh.gif... they dominated at the airport... i think when i pre-occupied GLC (flashed my anus) at that building with the cars, vicey started killing mo fos left 'n right while i took precious kills away from GLC biggrin.gif...

once i got a few kills with the sniper though, i started to see why that was the dominate weapon at the airport tonight...
JamieMilne
my scores for tonight
deathmatch - 948
race - 1000
race 2 - 350
race 3 - 1000
race 4 - 400
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 20 2010, 12:51 AM) *
Board updated. sleep.gif

New thread for iGTA Death Match 8 ready and waiting for Vicey!
JamieMilne
so thats it for Iv online or will there be more matches at some point lol
TreeFitty
We'll probably come back to IV eventually. After EFLC and RDR become repetitive this summer. wink.gif
ViceMan
Fuck, I was trying not to win too. That's why I stayed by the control tower with the sniper, but ohhh no, people had to come close by and fuck it up for me. Cunts, if people were playing seriously rather than flying around in poxy helicopters this wouldn't have happened. Still... 77/18.
Marney1
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 20 2010, 08:11 AM) *
Fuck, I was trying not to win too. That's why I stayed by the control tower with the sniper, but ohhh no, people had to come close by and fuck it up for me. Cunts, if people were playing seriously rather than flying around in poxy helicopters this wouldn't have happened. Still... 77/18.

We all had mics except you and it was a collective decision to let you win.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Apr 20 2010, 08:13 AM) *

What's the point in that? I thought the aim was to do the best you could.
TreeFitty
But this was more a "for fun" match to say goodbye to IV.

In any case, stop making excuses for you winning.
bOnEs
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 20 2010, 03:19 AM) *

GLC was trying... like i said, i had him distracted for a few minutes and you went apeshit and starting killing everyone during that span, and jumped about $1,000 above him...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 20 2010, 03:10 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 20 2010, 03:19 AM) *

GLC was trying... like i said, i had him distracted for a few minutes and you went apeshit and starting killing everyone during that span, and jumped about $1,000 above him...

I had a few lucky hits with the sniper. I said I wasn't going to go for the sniper spawn on the terminal roof, but the situation was right and I saw an opportunity. With it spawning so near by I just spammed shots.
Marney1
I enjoyed taking Vicey The Sniper out with my sniper. I could hear everyone on the mic saying "What the fuck Vicey!" and everyone knew (except Vicey of course) I was getting into position to take him down. Maybe he was too busy concentrating on his crosshairs to notice me creeping round to find my vantage point. ph34r.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Apr 20 2010, 09:20 PM) *
I enjoyed taking Vicey The Sniper out with my sniper. I could hear everyone on the mic saying "What the fuck Vicey!" and everyone knew (except Vicey of course) I was getting into position to take him down. Maybe he was too busy concentrating on his crosshairs to notice me creeping round to find my vantage point. ph34r.gif

No, I knew you were there and had a sniper because I saw your kill messages; "Marney lightning-bolted etc." in fact I knew you were going to take me out. But I decided to risk it, hoping you were focused on someone else - you wasn't...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.