Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eugine Terre'blanche
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > General > Political & World News
Marney1
Eugine Terre'blanche the South African white supremacist is dead and his followers are vowing revenge, should be interesting times in South Africa this week. Here
Wiki
Heartless
Something to keep an eye on.
TreeFitty
But are they going to get revenge, or just go on a random killing spree?
DuffMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 4 2010, 08:33 PM) *

Same game different name.
Marney1
Anyone know if his killers were black? If they weren't then who are they going to kill?
DuffMan
Apparently it was two black employees.
Heartless
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 4 2010, 03:33 PM) *

You should always lean towards fame in international celebrity cases like this.
Marney1
So he despised blacks but employed them and obviously blacks must have despised him but worked for him? huh.gif
TreeFitty
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 4 2010, 09:14 PM) *
So he despised blacks but employed them and obviously blacks must have despised him but worked for him? huh.gif

what? that's pretty normal.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 5 2010, 02:20 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 4 2010, 09:14 PM) *

what? that's pretty normal.

It's pretty obvious he was going to get his head smashed in.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
It was a pay dispute, everyone loved him!!

[this is what white supremacists actually believe]
0bs3n3
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Apr 6 2010, 12:52 PM) *

No I don't.
TreeFitty
Only thing I'm afraid of is if a bunch of blacks get cut, somehow Al Sharpton will begin to bitch over here. And no one wants to hear him bitch.
Marney1
Does Terre'blanche mean 'White Terror' ?
PabloHoneyOle
Black Power!

Seriously, this guy had it coming.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 6 2010, 09:37 AM) *
Black Power!

This fucker was in my home country!?!?!?!?

Seriously, how did he last in a place where Whites are Minorities?
TreeFitty
South Africa is white. o_O
QUOTE (0bs3n3 @ Apr 6 2010, 06:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Apr 6 2010, 12:52 PM) *

No I don't.
Oh dear. I don't know where to start, so I just won't.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 6 2010, 11:27 AM) *
Does Terre'blanche mean 'White Terror' ?
Sounds like "white land" to me.

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 08:24 PM) *
How's your history? About 9% of South Africans identify as white.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Apr 6 2010, 06:27 PM) *

Look beyond the race percentage on Wikipedia. rolleyes.gif That country is white (the highest percentage in Africa if you want to go with that). Not meant to be taken so literal. Whites owned/controlled it until recent times. They're so white they have white supremacist groups.
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 7 2010, 12:12 AM) *

Look beyond the race percentage on Wikipedia. rolleyes.gif That country is white (the highest percentage in Africa if you want to go with that). Not meant to be taken so literal. Whites owned/controlled it until recent times. They're so white they have white supremacist groups.
Well, I actually used the African census data from the CIA world factbook but ridicule wikipedia all you like. Using your criteria, the US is Catholic.

From no angle is South Africa "white". It is a majority black nation: its president, vice president and most famous person are black Africans. Through most of its history, it was ruled by a horribly racist white apartheid regime, true, but since that era ended 16 years ago, I struggle to see your point of view.

In fact, in light of the fact that your original comment was in reply to whites being "a minority", I don't see how any of your wriggling around the cultural and political dominance of whites has any relevance. They are a minority.
TreeFitty
Wayne Brady is the whitest black person on earth. Does it mean he is literally white? Or is it that he acts in such a way as to be considered white?
PabloHoneyOle
He acts in a manner pleasing to white people.

If this was Savannah, Georgia 1820; he would be working in the plantation house entertaining the Governor and his wife in a white suit and hat.
0bs3n3
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Apr 7 2010, 01:46 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 7 2010, 12:12 AM) *

Well, I actually used the African census data from the CIA world factbook but ridicule wikipedia all you like. Using your criteria, the US is Catholic.

From no angle is South Africa "white". It is a majority black nation: its president, vice president and most famous person are black Africans. Through most of its history, it was ruled by a horribly racist white apartheid regime, true, but since that era ended 16 years ago, I struggle to see your point of view.

In fact, in light of the fact that your original comment was in reply to whites being "a minority", I don't see how any of your wriggling around the cultural and political dominance of whites has any relevance. They are a minority.

And why is that the white minority in South Africa can so effectively dominate 91% of the country for so long, yet it takes African Americans, what, 200 years to get a HALF-black President elected...through affirmative action (eg. white guilt)?
Ex-PS Fanboy
I know for a fact Whites are a Minority in South Africa. But they do still dominate a large portion of the country. The reason is because whites down there are mostly upper-class citizens.
Massacre
I was beaten to death once. Now who's this homo that died? It seems like a lot of work to read the first page.
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 7 2010, 05:42 AM) *
Wayne Brady is the whitest black person on earth. Does it mean he is literally white? Or is it that he acts in such a way as to be considered white?
I think "whatever" would suffice as a reply to an argument this thin and pointless.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 6 2010, 11:37 PM) *
Black Power!

Agreed.
Marney1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.