Pages: 1, 2
Marney1
Posse names?
Jeff Threat
The Outlaws for my posse
bOnEs
QUOTE (Jeff Threat @ Apr 1 2010, 04:46 PM) *
The Outlaws for my posse

hey, i've already had an icon for that name for a couple of years now... that was the name of a gang i had on another forum... here's the icon i made for us biggrin.gif...

Jeff Threat
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 1 2010, 04:58 PM) *
The Outlaws for my posse

hey, i've already had an icon for that name for a couple of years now... that was the name of a gang i had on another that place online strawberry conditioner I wasted my youth masturbating over koneko's tits... here's the icon i made for us biggrin.gif...

awwwee... well i wanted to use it cause here in FL we enjoy muchly a dangerous Biker gang called The Outlaws
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 1 2010, 09:58 PM) *
The Outlaws for my posse

hey, i've already had an icon for that name for a couple of years now... that was the name of a gang i had on another forum... here's the icon i made for us biggrin.gif...

That's good! What's the maximum number you can have in a posse?
bOnEs
i would say 16... or 8 if you want to have online gang wars biggrin.gif... 16 players i think fill up a map... but, if you want to have gang wars, those numbers would have to be smaller...

this was the gang banner i made too biggrin.gif...

Jeff Threat
i guess i will change mine to The Forgotten smile.gif
TreeFitty
like I said on RDF, ShitKickers. wink.gif
bOnEs
i'll think of something else for this game too... the outlaws is TOO common of a gang name for a western laugh.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
I call Hog Fuckers.
ViceMan
Are you able to create posses in single player? Or is it just in MP.
Jeff Threat
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 1 2010, 05:20 PM) *
Are you able to create posses in single player? Or is it just in MP.

I assume just MP
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 1 2010, 10:06 PM) *
like I said on RDF, ShitKickers. wink.gif

I like ShitKickers - I'm in!
ViceMan
I dunno about names then. I'm sure i'll think of something crappy... Vengeful Vindicators? Lol.
Marney1
How about: We'll Fucking Kill You < That would scare the noobs in multiplayer.
PabloHoneyOle
Jeff, I just realized we're pretty close to each other IRL, maybe we should start a real posse.

We can track and kill Punxtr.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 1 2010, 10:44 PM) *
Jeff, I just realized we're pretty close to each other IRL, maybe we should start a real posse.

You'd get more for him if you lassoed him and brought him back alive. Just saying...
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 1 2010, 05:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 1 2010, 10:44 PM) *

You'd get more for him if you lassoed him and brought him back alive. Just saying...

^lol. true true.
Jeff Threat
Who is punxtr?
TreeFitty
aka pelican
Marney1
The Jack Thompson Gang - That might attract a few lynchings though.
Massacre
I vote "Old West Rapin'." Priceless.
TreeFitty
iGrandTheftWagon Posse
Marney1
"Deliverance" posse - "Squeel like a pig!" tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
Giant faggoty robots
ViceMan
Cunt Kicking Clique.
bOnEs
the dead men, that's my posse's name... or maybe not... i like that though...
Marney1
Captain.Charisma Gang
ViceMan
The cash machine gang. (See if you can get the reference.)
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 6 2010, 03:25 PM) *

ATM? mellow.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 08:50 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 6 2010, 03:25 PM) *

ATM? mellow.gif

Keep going... although an American probably wouldn't understand the reference, it's what we call them over here.
TreeFitty
No I idea then. monopoly money dispensers.
ViceMan
Nah, hole in the wall... So the "Hole in the Wall Gang"
TreeFitty
Oh I get it now. Except everyone else will be making glory hole jokes at your posse. And then things like "The ShitKickers pounded the Hole in the Wall Posse"
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 09:47 PM) *
Oh I get it now. Except everyone else will be making glory hole jokes at your posse. And then things like "The ShitKickers pounded the Hole in the Wall Posse"

True dat. *scribbles Hole in the Wall Gang off of potential names list*

How about the "yearning crack"?
DiO
I say we just get legit and rep the site with IReadDead.
Roenik
Sunset Riders
Psy
I'm not even sure that you can name your gang, it's basically just a party that you invite up to 8 people to I think.
Roenik
QUOTE (Psy @ Apr 15 2010, 02:54 PM) *
I'm not even sure that you can name your gang, it's basically just a party that you invite up to 8 people to I think.

That's ok.

Let's go with Sexual Chocolates.

PabloHoneyOle
Queefstar Bandits
Marney1
Wabbit Slayers or......

Jeff Threat
I cant choose a name Slaughter Beach or The Forgotten
ViceMan
QUOTE (Psy @ Apr 15 2010, 07:54 PM) *

I think 90% of the suggestions so far have beeen jokes anyway... Or have they...?

I may not join a posse, i'm a loner anyway, I like the thought of camping in some wooded hills and sniping a posse as they pass by, wondering what the fuck is going on. Then i'll turn around and come face to face with a grizzly bear.
Marney1
Same here, I'll be something of a lone cowboy.
ViceMan
I wonder what the respawn distances will be like in this compared to GTA, where you respawn by default practically next to another player. Would kinda ruin a good sniping spot if someone respawns behind you.
Psy
From what I remember, you spawn far enough away that you're in cover and can find a decent sniping spot without an enemy being right on top of you. Although that was only on one gametype and it was set in a small white village, so I'm not sure how that would change over the rest of the game world.
DiO
GTA has changable spawning settings. If the dumbfuck didnt change them so you have a change to get guns and what not then leave the game.
ViceMan
QUOTE (Bones 3 @ Apr 29 2010, 01:40 AM) *
GTA has changable spawning settings. If the dumbfuck didnt change them so you have a change to get guns and what not then leave the game.

You obviously haven't played free roam in TBoGT, you can't change the respawn distance. And I did say by default.
zeeshan810
I'll join anyone's posse (PS3). :|
darko
Same here! I would love to join a Posse. (PS3)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.