Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armando and Henrique
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > Ballad Of Gay Tony
Canadianbacon123
I seriously can't be the only thinking that these two are the most fucking useless "sidekicks" in the history of sidekicks? They can't shoot the fucking broad side of a barn, they constantly have to be standing 6 inches away from you in a fire fight and when you crouch down they almost always stand in front of you. Only good thing about them is Armando has his gun van...
ConQueSteD
I haven't had the problem with them being infront of me, they just have horrible accuracy on my game.
TreeFitty
if they were too good you wouldn't have to do any work. wink.gif
ConQueSteD
'Tis not my job to baby sit them, just a large annoyance. Especially when they sit in the vehicle while it's burning and I'm standing there trying not to believe these two jackasses sit there and i have to redo that whole drug war, 'cause they felt like getting blown the fuck up.
PabloHoneyOle
I remember they spent the majority of their time at the hospital in my game.
Massacre
Well, I'm awesome, so I haven't had any problems with them. Especially since I waited until I beat the game before I started the Drug Wars. Yusef's SMG can clear out a whole rival gang in no time.
bOnEs
hey, dwayne's thugs are pretty useless too... they're more of a distraction... enemies will focus their attention on them if they're the ones doing the shooting... so, they have their uses but, don't expect them to help you kill enemies...

i once sat behind cover to see how long it took two of dwayne's thugs to take down an enemy... let's just say they both went through a few clips before dropping him laugh.gif...
§ynch
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 30 2010, 09:32 AM) *
Well, I'm awesome, so I haven't had any problems with them. Especially since I waited until I beat the game before I started the Drug Wars. Yusef's SMG can clear out a whole rival gang in no time.

Same here, never had a problem with them.

ViceMan
QUOTE (ConQueSteD @ Mar 30 2010, 05:17 AM) *
'Tis not my job to baby sit them, just a large annoyance. Especially when they sit in the vehicle while it's burning and I'm standing there trying not to believe these two jackasses sit there and i have to redo that whole drug war, 'cause they felt like getting blown the fuck up.

I've done at least two drug wars where both of them were killed and I still took the stuff back to the drop off point. And in the cutscene Luis was just standing by himself.

However, I think they're more useful than the gang members in TL&D.
6 shooter
Exactly, the only survivor necessary to win a drug war is LL. And A&H are ready for another war as if nothing had happened.
JohnByng
The only problem with losing Henrique and Armando is you lose a bit of the money, maybe to pay for their hospital bills?.
It looks like $1000 each.
6 shooter
Oh come on, as if drug wars were really about money. I only care to get out of them alive myself and reach destination asap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.