Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unique Jumps? Where are all of these jumps?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA III Series > GTA San Andreas
ipokerhu
Is there a map for the jumps? I have only found 20 and have done 10 of them. It would be great if I could find a map. still working on my 100% game. Tough is the word for it too.I'm @ 94.6% wo hooooooooooo
TreeFitty
Surprised we don't have it and neither did gta-sanandreas.com. From Grand Theft Wiki:
\

oh, and it doesn't help towards 100%.
Weasel
These aids run outside of the game.
You must save the current game
and then Alt-Tab out to run them.

SAMA (San Andreas Mission Analyzer) Locations: topic
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=220426
program: http://www.filefront.com/14307199/SAMA.zip/

AND this also contains locators:
SAVEGAME EDITOR:
SAVEGAME EDITOR

SAM The SAM map is interactive. Considered suitable for finding LOTs of stuff.

the Best MAPS I have found are:
UNIQUE JUMPS
TAGS
SNAPSHOTS
HORSESHOES
OYSTERS
IMPORT/EXPORT VEHICLES
HIDDEN CHALLENGES
ipokerhu
locked.gif Thanks Tree I figured jumps as my 100% completion for this one. I have the stadium (snanchez) in Las venturus area to do for a game 100%, and I figure to do the jumps in between those missions. I like to just get through it all. I'm guessing that getting all the girls to max isn't counted either, right?
Thanks for the map links Assy..
TreeFitty
The girls are worthless too. tongue.gif SA 100% checklist
demon
Here is a link to more maps. http://ian-albert.com/misc/gtasa.php

There's a big nice map for all the 70 unique jumps. But the maps Weasel posted is very good as well.
Invisibabe
Hi guys,

I had a look at that map, it's brilliant, thanks for posting it notworthy.gif

I'm not one to hi-jack somebody else's thread but can I ask one question regarding the unique jump, should they all be done on an NRG500?
ConQueSteD
Doesn't matter what they are done it, it can be easier on an NRG500 as long as you can control it.
demon
You can use any vehicle capable of jumping the distance. Sometimes a car can be used, but the fast motorcycles are best. I prefer the NRG because it's a rocket.
Invisibabe
Thanks for the help guys.

Another question, are some of these jumps "easier" to do than others? Using the map above I've found some for the first time but am really struggling to "complete" the jumps. Do some require a faster speed than others?

QUOTE (demon @ Apr 18 2010, 10:29 PM) *
You can use any vehicle capable of jumping the distance. Sometimes a car can be used, but the fast motorcycles are best. I prefer the NRG because it's a rocket.

TreeFitty
Yes, some are easy and some are hard. There's a certain spot (they give you a good sized area) that you need to land on. Where that is depends on the jump. Look for roads or places that look like landing spots. Most of the time you can just drive fast up a ramp and find the spot when you land.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.