Full Version: iGTA Multiplayer Death Match VI
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ViceMan
In the words of some mod.

"Get back on topic you faggots."
TreeFitty
Get back on topic you faggots.

and i'm the only one who gets to use excuses. the rest of you better show up or else. or else what? exactly.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 31 2010, 09:02 PM) *
Get back on topic you faggots.

and i'm the only one who gets to use excuses. the rest of you better show up or else. or else what? exactly.

Or else you'll show us no remorse during the match and completely own us all?
bOnEs
i cleaned up my friends list and got rid of about 6-8 people that i never talk to or play with online... there was amnesiac, ast, angeal18, twofacetanner, nirvanafrik and hongkongphooey (both never come here anymore) and a few other names from here that i never talk to...

we'll see if maybe i had too many friends or something, i heard that's a way to clear up joining issues as well... i'd like to see GLC play again since he's one of the better ones...
GLC
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 31 2010, 07:58 PM) *

Holy fuck flashback.

Oh, and bones...uh, you too.. wub.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (GLC @ Mar 31 2010, 09:53 PM) *

Holy fuck flashback.

Flashback? "Rush rush to the yayo."
bOnEs
QUOTE (GLC @ Mar 31 2010, 04:53 PM) *

Holy fuck flashback.

holy fucking flashback, batman!!
new major on the block
Add me too, unless something comes up ill let you know.
ViceMan
EfLC preordered, should be here for the release day. So if the next match is going to be either TBoGT or TL&D i'll be alright.
bOnEs
yea, i get to play the episodes all day long on that tuesday biggrin.gif... i get back from florida on a monday night and i have the following day off... and it just so happens that the episodes comes out on that day biggrin.gif...

i am not sure if the episodes should be played so soon though... we'll see how many of us have the game but, considering that we'd only have a week with the game before the next tourney seems too soon IMO...
ViceMan
Aye, I doubt everyone will have it. But at least i'll be getting practice in with the new weaps in preparation for it.
DuPz0r
I'm just setting up my ps3, should be good to go tonight. The whole family have computers though, so i might end up glitching everywhere! we'll see.
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 5 2010, 11:18 AM) *
I'm just setting up my ps3, should be good to go tonight. The whole family have computers though, so i might end up glitching everywhere! we'll see.

I'll be on and will probably glitch all over the place anyway.
bOnEs
shit, i forgot this was today... i hope there's a good turnout...
ViceMan
I doubt it, who have we got;

You, myself, Marnstizzle, Dupskeezy, GLCizzuh, New Major, El-Nino, Edgecrizzle.

So 8 if (big if) we're lucky. Still going for Algonquin?
bOnEs
if it's 8 then yes... if it's 5 or less then, let's go to prison... maybe make that melee only? laugh.gif... or rockets...
ViceMan
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 5 2010, 06:43 PM) *
if it's 8 then yes... if it's 5 or less then, let's go to prison... maybe make that melee only? laugh.gif... or rockets...

Oh I see, now you've got gold start changing the rules eh?
bOnEs
i have tha powah!!

what should the weapon loadout be if its going to end up being a prison match??
Marney1
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 5 2010, 07:05 PM) *
i have tha powah!!

Grenades/launchers.
ViceMan
i have tha powah!!

Uh, same as it always is; powerful? I dunno it's up to you, if you want to paly a RL only match I think it'll get boring very fast, especially in a 45 minute match.
Marney1

Make sure you've updated your PS3 to v3.21
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 5 2010, 02:35 PM) *
i have tha powah!!

Uh, same as it always is; powerful? I dunno it's up to you, if you want to paly a RL only match I think it'll get boring very fast, especially in a 45 minute match.

Grenades should keep it busy with blips on. Toss em over the wall at someone. laugh.gif
Marney1
I absolutely hate the prison but I'm willing to give it a try with these fine gentlemen.
ViceMan
If we get all 8 people it should be a good match, so are we doing prison or Algonquin?
TreeFitty
read boy, read!

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Apr 5 2010, 01:43 PM) *
if it's 8 then yes... if it's 5 or less then, let's go to prison...

ViceMan
Yeah I did read it, but I forgot... I was distracted by a mesmerising moment thinking about RDR.

So... prison or Algonquin? tongue.gif

Oh and synchronise watches; it's currently 21:36, match in 1 hour 34 mins.
TreeFitty
where the fuck is fanboy? last match he didn't know it was the day. haven't heard from him in a bit.
ViceMan
Probably taking it up the nose-hole from some Canadian businessman.
Marney1
I heard Fanboy died.

R.I.P Fanboy
TreeFitty
sad.gif Now we need to make another obituary topic.
ViceMan
This match will be in honour of him and all his achievements.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 5 2010, 05:15 PM) *
This match will be in honour of him and all his achievements.

*puts hat over heart while taps plays*

Missing El-Nino and a few others too unless they're coming later.
Marney1
I sent Fanboy a PSN message asking if he was dead, hopefully he'll reply "No" but if he says "Yes" then it must be true. sad.gif
JamieMilne
im in biggrin.gif can i join the match please ? . psn - jamievxr
DuPz0r
erm i'm running late. I forgot what time it was and then there was an update. You think you could wait 5 minutes?
JamieMilne
haha yeah, i just put it on and need to download an update.. can i still join the match or is it too late for me to join ?

has the match started ?
GLC
Ended up doing a projectiles match at the prison as only four could get in the game. Viceman is fucking lethal with a grenade.

58 kills 0 deaths, congratulations.

Oh, and I take it dup was getting the "One or more blah blah blah returning to single player" bullshit.
JamieMilne
kl sounds good. is anybody still online for friendly matches? al jump on if i can get into your game
Marney1
QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Apr 5 2010, 11:04 PM) *
haha yeah, i just put it on and need to download an update.. can i still join the match or is it too late for me to join ?

has the match started ?

You'll be added to the next match just remember to post in the topic when it's open.

What do I win?
JamieMilne
ok thanks mate biggrin.gif
Marney1
Vicey.........
TreeFitty
stats plz. sleep.gif
bOnEs
sorry, can't give you the #'s... but...

marney 1st...
me 2nd...
GLC 3rd...
vicey dead last with 50-some deaths... seriously, what the hell were you doing?! when the match ended you were in the middle of alderney laugh.gif...
GLC
I'm pretty sure I had 11 kills 17 deaths, with something like $1181...
Marney1
*Snatches winners crown*
TreeFitty
but i ain't know what da score is.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 04:21 AM) *
but i ain't know what da score is.

I paused my TV screen and got up to post the results here but stood on my joypad and somehow pressed the freeze button again on the remote and so unpaused the results which then disappeared from the screen but I blame Vicey because he's a suicidal fire bug and sumfin or nuffin he went to Alderney in a car and died like 58 times so I took his money then someone set me on fire and I went Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrggghhhhh and died but came back to life and grenaded bOnEs and Slippery Poopchute what I'm trying to say is I don't know the full results either except I won.
TreeFitty
dry.gif question marks all around then...
bOnEs
viceman - $0 (lol) - 0/56
GLC - $1181 - 11/17
bOnEs - $1357 - 13/12
marney - $1683 - 16/12

yea, i made those up... except for the viceman number laugh.gif but, i'm sure those are pretty close... there were only a few hundred cash monies separating all of us...

dup tried to join a couple of times but got booted in the lobby, ala, GLC style... 5 would of been better but, it was still fun with just the four of us... check that, the three of us... it was challenging to get kills with fences in the way and only being able to use projectiles... i managed to get two knife kills in the middle of all that laugh.gif...

and maybe we should do the next two matches with the new episodes game... if it's just going to be a few of us playing, i think we're all getting the new game anyways, right? might as well get in a match on both TLaD and BoGT before red dead redemption comes out and none of us are playing GTA anymore laugh.gif... although, if the turn out is still semi-decent i guess we could keep playing...

a few new members might pop in once the episodes come out for tips and chatter... so, there's always a chance of seeing some new blood... and actually, if we advertised the match a little sooner, like a day instead of 2 hours mad.gif, we could nab a couple of traffickers...
Marney1
LOL ^ You haven't got the crown because I have. disdain (13).gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.