Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iGTA Multiplayer Death Match VI
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA IV Series > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
TreeFitty
Meh, I forgot to post it earlier. Shit happens. Everytime R* does a match I put ours in the news post or wherever I can in other places.
Marney1
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 08:09 AM) *
Meh, I forgot to post it earlier. Shit happens. Everytime R* does a match I put ours in the news post or wherever I can in other places.

*English Translation* - I fucked up.
trathen93
sorry I wasnt on last night. got food poisoning at a party on friday. I haven't moved since saturday mornin and only just had the energy to get my arse out of bed to find the laptop.

suggestion: if somebody tells you the retard(seriously, i thought he was messin) made the sausage rolls, dont eat them. haha
bOnEs
@ treefitty - yea, post that shit like a day sooner next time... just an experiment in hopes of grabbing a few new players... that jamiemilne probably saw the post on the main site but, joined just a few minutes too late...

also, update the leader board with my false numbers so the question marks don't look out of place... also, the last match was at the prison with projectiles as the weapon and 30 minutes as the time...

@ marney - you can have the crown man... i've gotten sick of staring at it in my signature for months now...
ViceMan
My score was 0/58 actually. And yes, I was bored.
DuPz0r
lol, grats Marney, you've been waiting for a win. smile.gif Yeah i was getting kicked out of every lobby invite for some reason...

What happened to fanboy then?
Marney1
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 6 2010, 07:09 PM) *
lol, grats Marney, you've been waiting for a win. smile.gif Yeah i was getting kicked out of every lobby invite for some reason...

What happened to fanboy then?

Thanks DuP' I kicked ass man, Vicey landed somewhere in Alderney I think. Don't fuck with the Marney!

R.I.P Fanboy

@El-Nino: You had a party and didn't invite me? I'm only 15 minutes away!
TreeFitty
I'll get around to updating the board. sleep.gif
ViceMan
Don't put my score down wrong. I earned that 0 dammit!
TreeFitty
I'll give you $1 and you'll like it! mad.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 08:31 PM) *

YOU FUCKING... MOD!

Batman's strawberry conditioner won't be pleased to hear about My Little Pony's anal poop juice.
TreeFitty
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 6 2010, 03:34 PM) *

YOU FUCKING... MOD!

Batman's strawberry conditioner won't be pleased to hear about My Little Pony's anal poop juice.

wait, are the filters still active or you just being funneh?

also board updated.
ViceMan
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Apr 6 2010, 08:36 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 6 2010, 03:34 PM) *

YOU FUCKING... MOD!

wait, are the filters still active or you just being funneh?

also board updated.

No who's FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKing with who's mind?
TreeFitty
rolleyes.gif lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.